Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FedEx Field Roll Call

cowboykilla

Where's everyone sitting/tailgating? I am reppin it in section 442 seat 4 at the last row of the stadium next to the fence. I kick it straight thug style up there out of sight where I can get in fights and the security guards are too lazy to come all the way up the stairs to kick me out.

Lemme know where you're sittin at. I never sit down, so you'll always be able to see the Retro #24 Jersey from far away.

CK, I'm in Section 442, row 11. My tailgating will consist of a few bourbon and cokes so I can get everyone in my area riled up. I have the misfortune of sitting around a bunch of whine and cheesers who show up late, and leave early. I can't wait for Sunday though, I'm driving all the way back from UVA to see it.

I'm down in section 139, Row 25. My tailgaiting is going to depend on what time the rest of my regular game-goers get down to the University of Maryland to pick me up. Rest assured, I'll be housing beers by 9:00 - not that I really need them to get me riled up for the game, as the rest of section 139 will attest that I am a certifiable lunatic during a game.

112 hours till kickoff (I think)!

I know where you're tailgating. Lot # F51 my man. The drinks will be there, food will be there, but most importantly, the craziest fans in the NFL, THE DEAD TREE CREW will be there. For any of you wondering where the Dead Tree Crew tailgating spot is located, its the very first right into stadium parking coming from Arena Drive/95. Its on the other side of the hill from the church on Arena Drive. Our namesake sits atop that hill and makes us easy to find. Everyone wearing burgundy and gold is welcome. If you are not wearing burgundy and gold, make sure you are a hot girl.

We are having a kickoff bash this Sunday to commemorate the dawning of the Spurrier Era.

I will be in section 328, row 13, in the Club. Unless you are in the Club, you will not run into me, but I sometimes go out and walk around the stadium, so I will look for y'all. I will be wearing my Darrall Green retro jersey. I will be tailgating with the Dead Tree Crew, drinking some beer and kicking some Cardinal(fans) a$$ with the Crew.

Yes they are.

About meeting us in the stadium, we dont sit together, the DTC that is. And I it's a trek to my seats. As if the mile high ramp with the 50 turns wasn't bad enough, the steep a$$ stairs to my actual seats once I've gotten past the 442 terminal is vicious. I really get winded. If you'd want to meet at say...the concessions area at halftime or something, I'd be glad to do that so you dont have to walk all that way. Holla at me.

"quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DC_Clone

Section 425 Row 10.

Don't know where I am tailgating yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 425 Row 9 for me "

:cheers: section 425 row 17 for me :)

I am officially signing off until Sunday night. I will see all of you under the dead tree in lot F 51. Come holla at me and smoot21 and the rest of the DTC. For those of you in section 425 and 422, gimme a point during the game. I want to see all of you standing up on 3rd downs. Once again, I am in section 422. I am right at the top of the stairs though, almost directly in between 442 and 441.

DARRELL DARRELL DARRELL DARRELL

CHAMP CHAMP CHAMP CHAMP

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Archived