Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

anyone keeping tabs on new orleans qb situation??

Sherlock Holmes

I bet Saints fans are still kicking themselves for sticking with Brooks and allowing Jake Delhomme to depart.

Brooks is an enigma. He is blessed with a ton of physical talent but lacks leadership skills and makes tons of boneheaded decisions.

Someone will take a chance on him on the appeal of his physical ability alone.

I really do rate aaron brooks...(hopefully jc pans out similiar to him), and i think that if he leaves there he could be awesome pretty much anywhere, and that any team that gets him would be lucky.

does anyone know if hes pledged to no?

Hopefully JC pans out NOTHING like Aaron Brooks. All the physical tools, but he can't put it together and makes terrible decisions all the time. Plus, it doesn't look like he even cares. Why in the world would you hope Campbell turns out like this??

Hopefully JC pans out NOTHING like Aaron Brooks. All the physical tools, but he can't put it together and makes terrible decisions all the time. Plus, it doesn't look like he even cares. Why in the world would you hope Campbell turns out like this??

I completely agree with you. Brooks is a horrendous decision maker. He puts up decent stats, but I can't remember how many NO Saints games where I've seen him throw an absolutely indefensible pass into double coverage.

I think the hire of Sean Payton is a pretty clear sign they plan to move on in terms of QB.

Brooks is a headcase as others have stated. Both he and Haslett lived off getting a no wins in the play-offs franchise it's one and only win - yet the Qb for most of that year was Jeff Blake!

That backwards pass versus the Raiders is one of the worse (yet funniest) plays I have ever seen, then he repeated the trick vs the Broncos a few weeks later by throwing a pick vs Denver when lying on the ground.

I could see Brooks getting a shot with a team like the Raiders though.

Archived