Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why the "Seattle is good because of the NFC West" argument is bogus

LOL, the poor Seattle Seahawks and the tragedy of their plight.....Please. I think it's great you all, including your coach, are being such poor losers. Do you really think you played a good game? You lost by a field goal, a touchdown, and a 2 point conversion. It's not like it was a field goal or even a touchdown. Are you the only team that has had controversial calls go against them? Boo Hoo. Take the loss like a man, the other 39 teams that lost Superbowl did. At this point, you join the Skins and the rest of the other 11 playoff teams that ended their year with a loss. This type of response is expected from 1st time Superbowl teams but I never expected it to this extent. It is just another example of how low class many Hawks fans are. Pittsburg is the Superbowl champs, it's their time. Seattle has never been the champion and if you keep blaming anyone but yourselves you never will be.
Dude, you're 36? Grow the **** up. In case you haven't been paying attention, I have made it clear that the Steelers made the big plays they needed to make to win, and the Seahawks dropped passes and missed field goals and shot themselves in the foot. There were also three injuries on D, including two in the secondary, and that didn't help any either. But the replacements are supposed to step in and do the job, and they didn't, and that's not the fault of the Steelers or the refs.

But if you're going to try to say the officiating wasn't bad and it didn't impact the game, you're about 5 short of a six-pack.

When you take a loss "like a man", what do you do? Punch yourself in the nutsack?

Dude, you're 36? Grow the **** up. In case you haven't been paying attention, I have made it clear that the Steelers made the big plays they needed to make to win, and the Seahawks dropped passes and missed field goals and shot themselves in the foot. There were also three injuries on D, including two in the secondary, and that didn't help any either. But the replacements are supposed to step in and do the job, and they didn't, and that's not the fault of the Steelers or the refs.

But if you're going to try to say the officiating wasn't bad and it didn't impact the game, you're about 5 short of a six-pack.

When you take a loss "like a man", what do you do? Punch yourself in the nutsack?

LOL....aren't we a bit testy. Grown up? I'm not 44 and still using the term 'Dude". Officiating always impacts the game, this game is no different. It's the highest profile game so it will get scrutinized more. If you go back during the Hawks season I'm sure they got their fair amount of borderline calls that helped them get a bye and home field advantage, although you wouldn't need them in your divisional games. That's football. When you take a loss 'like a man" you don't ***** and ***** about a few plays when your team played like crap and lost by double digits. Maybe you should switch to watching those little Barbie beauty pageants, I think they all cry when they don't win, you and many of the Hawks fans would fit right in.

Archived