Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Crazy Steeler Fans..

pR0JEkT 21

Ok here is the deal I have one of my friends and he is so crazy he eats, sheets and bleeds the football steelers. Now the thing is that he lives in Virginia, I know that any state can have a fan from other teams, but come on he attended 2 Redskin games this last season the one in preseason againts the redskins when the steelers were in town and the raiders vs. the skins, both those games at fedex field and wore the steelers jersey and the raiders I couldnt believe it. :wtf:.So anyways there is this cool song on his website saying that the Steelers are going to the superbowl its kinda funny..so check it out.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=18498982 What Im trying to do is find some awesome anti steeler pics so let me know for websites, links or whatever cause Im going for those Broncos..haha..since my redksins are out. Anyways check it out or just post those pics on his site j/k, but Id rather be the one to piss him off cause hes my friend. :D :steelersu

Archived