Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

carlos rogers video

The reel is tight, but can we get one for the entire year becuase "los" (a.k.a. C'Lo) is the man and came up w/ some big plays at the end of the year. His video is tight, but it's only of like half the season and I love Carlos. I would love one that shows the end of the year since he only got better as the year progressed and as he got pt. I love AU and the "U" boys.

I for one 100% agree with you triple6mafia carlos is the man and is bringing alot to our already hard hitting defense. Auburn players are taught excellent football mechanics and carlos shows that in his sure tackling. so if anyone could make a video or elaborate on the original i would greatly appreciate it. plus, whats the word on campbells pt next year?

• 3 weeks later...

if youre talking about the video "the rookie" ive watched it a million times and im still not seeing th boldin hit. if anyone has that hit itd be nice to get a video of it online. thanks

p.s. he didnt stop playing after the 4th game of the season. there were only 4 games this year he didnt play in, and there was still the playoffs.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived