Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss vs. Smith

wpenn1

We were utilizing Moss well the first half the season and then again in the Dallas and New York game.

It just sort of appears and disappears.

Agreed. I realize his stats were incredible and a team record, but most of that came in the 1st half of the season. I think we didn't take enough chances with him later in the season. But if we manage a solid #2 by next season, it'll be interesting to see how he performs without 3 people covering him all the time.

I Think Moss And Smith Are Similar In A Lot Of Ways.the Thing That That Bothers Me Is The Quarterback. Mark, Did Fairly Well This Season But, He Has Know Mobility. I Don't Care How Much He Trains In The Offseason He Still Will Not Be Able To Run For A First Down Unless All Defensive Players Are Twenty Yards Down Field. Yes, We Need A Third Reciever Let's Get Reggie Wayne Or Terrell Owens, Taylor Jacobs Is Garbage.

He's got everything. Don't get me wrong, Santana is a beast, and I'm so happy to have him, but he's not Steve Smith. Although, he's not far behind him, but I think Smith will always get the edge because of his height.

ESPN lists Santana as an inch taller and a few pounds heavier than Smith. Smith doesn't look taller either. Are you sure about the height advantage?

Archived