Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Think of how The Colts and Bears fans feel...

gube79

although very dissappinted I don't feel feel terrible about the loss. We had every opportunity to win that game and it got away. I think mounting injuries, playing on the road, etc. finally took it's toll. This was a great season. I can't be too upset

- swept Dallas including the miraculous MNF game on their ring of honor night and the 35-7 drubbing. Awesome

- Knocked Dallas out of the playoffs by beating Philly in Philly to complete a sweep of both Philly and Dallas

- Made the second round of the playoffs and with exception to the Ginats game we were in every game to the last second

- Greg Williams is staying and Gibbs is back

- Made second round of the playoffs

Next year we'll have home field and things will change. Colts blew it. We succeeded when everyone thought we couldn't.

I couldnt have summed it up any better....even though we lost to the seahawks...this year was an unbelievable ride... :point2sky

I never thought the Bears were anywhere near as good as advertised. Great defense, but very little offense. As far as the Colts, Payton Manning had every right to call out the offensive line in his post game interview, because he was assaulted on Sunday. I have never seen a team breakdown in fundamental blocking like the Colts did on Sunday. Maybe the coaches son had a larger impact than most of us thought it would. I can only imagine how Dungy was feeling trying to prepare for these games. He had to be distracted, and I feel his assitants, let him down by not stepping it up a notch to help him out.

Im actually the calmest, most collected I have been all year on a Monday following a Loss.

We had a very good season and its something to smile about regardless if we didnt win the SB.

Knowing that we are a couple pieces away from being a SB contender is comforting.

Its the first time in awhile that I can say im "happy" with where the team is at. This time last year up until early this season I had no idea what to expect.

We are in position next year to be a #1 or #2 team. We just need to do different than what the Colts/Bears did...and that is take advantage of things IF we get a bye/home playoff game.

Couldn't have said it better myself. All I wanted was just some small sign that we were moving in the right direction. I would have been happy with an 8-8 record. Getting a taste of the playoffs was a treat and harkened back to the glory days. It's great to be excited about this team again.

Archived