Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Silly,I know?!?!But would you guys favor the triple MOSS attack?

michael_33

Sinorice Moss..

I don't know why he's projected so high in a few mock drafts and going 3,4,5 rounds in others? Probably his 5'8'' height.. but maybe people are reconsidering since the top 2 receivers this year were Steve Smith 5'9'' and Santana Moss 5'10''

http://www.draftking.com/nfl/2006/mockdraft.shtml

pick#31

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/index

#27 Scouts Inc.'s Top 32

Well,let's try to make this pipe dream realistic for a second....

We draft Sinorice Moss in 2nd or 3rd round...depending on his stock at the time..(we'll say 3rd round for now)

We take the Pass rushing DE that is so needed on this team in the second round...

(I'll let you guys figure out who we could get in the late second round)

We trade Lavar and Ramsey and maybe a 4th round pick for Randy Moss...

(...And maybe a second rounder in 2007)

Then we have our new posse...!and a pass rushing DE Rookie...

Then if we have any more money maybe go after some key free Agents to shore up our depth for the upcoming season..!

One of the reasons I started this thread was because if we had 3 Mosses on our team,maybe brunell would get confused as to which one Santana is and accidentally spread the ball around for a complete game...

And besides....Jacobs sucks and has to go...and the others well.....Need I say more!???

The Skins wouldnt need another WR if Brunell stop locking on Santana every time. His awareness is terrible. Ramsey couldnt of done better but one thing I like about him is he tough and take chances. Only thing is it always backfired on him. There always receivers open it just that Brunell doesnt look in there direction and realie on Moss every play.

This is quite possibly the best statement said in the past 3 weeks.

Nice idea.. I like Randy, he IMO has more talent than T.O, and is not much of a PITA.

The main reason I do not want Randy though is because he is a solid number 1 receiver and so is Santana. #89 just wanted a chance, he got it, and proved that he is a quality starter in DC. Just go out and get a big, number 2 receiver.

Archived