Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jacobs, Hall, Raymer, Thrash, and Brunell have got go.

playboy1972

It is the redskins fault for thinking they could get away with only one true receiver and old quarterback to begin the season. Moss is the only threat on offense at receiver even with Patten. I am not going to say anything about the defense. They kept us in every game this year with average talent. The offenses problems start and end at Brunell. Players were open all day and he is throwing off his back foot all day even with time. No catches were in stride and he had time but he just kept holding on to the ball. And you must be stupid to think Moss and Portis were going to hold up all year. We need two new receivers, a tight end who can run after the catch, a second running back who can split snaps with Portis. Will somebody tell me why after we were leading 3-0 did Gregg Williams decides to play two deep zone and just let Seattle just walk up and down the field to score their first touchdown. Three turnovers and we freakin lose. This offense is a piece of crap. Brunell is throwing two yard dunks to slow tight ends like that is cool. If they think they will be in the same position next year, they got another thing coming. I have always said that you have to win your early games when you are healthy and the Redskins did not do it. So everyone should cherish this playoff run because with Daniel Snyder and his crew he will probably think were one player away and sign a bunch of bums like T.O., Favre, or somebody from the Jets. Three turnovers and we lose, I can not believe this. Well at least we finally swept the Cowboys. Oh yeah, when do we draft?, the fourth round. Finally, LaVar can go to hell and take Taylor Jacobs with him.

Archived