Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This team deserves our respect, not hate.

bbuzz1962

I just knew if this game was lost, every so called fan would play Monday morning quarterback, and let us know exactly how this game should of been coached and played.

This team went further than the division champions, so give them their just do props. They had a great year. Injuries were a big issue for this team throughout the year, yet they pulled it together, won 5 games in a row just to get into the playoffs. They beat the South division champs in the first playoff game, and came very close to winning a playoff game on the other sid of the continent with very little rest. It was obvious how much having a bye helps your team in the playoffs. Seattle looked sharp, their legs were fresh, and they still had a hell of a time beating this team.

I would hope that those of you who come to these boards to spew your hatred of this team, players coaches, etc etc, would just do it somewhere else.

I love this team, I have always loved this team, they had a hell of a year, and I see nothing but good things in the future. HTTR

Archived