Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

let the excuses begin!!!

rehsiftwo

I think we were just alittle too beat up to compete at this level. We've been losing key players on the O-line and D-line the last few weeks and it really showed to day.

It's OK though. I'm very happy with the year as a whole. I'm not gonna complain.

HTTR!

:helmet:

NOOOOOO!!!

Don't act respectable!! It's going to kill my gloat!!!

Good game, best wishes, and all that other stuff. But I wish you guys would act like tools so I could gloat. It just doesn't feel as good when the other team acts respectable.

Now I've got to go and act decent and I hate that.

Best of luck in the offseason. All of the trash that was talked was just good playoff banter. I've got nothing against the 'skins. Best of luck to the team and their fans.

NOOOOOO!!!

Good game, best wishes, and all that other stuff. But I wish you guys would act like tools so I could gloat. It just doesn't feel as good when the other team acts respectable.

Best of luck in the offseason. All of the trash that was talked was just good playoff banter. I've got nothing against the 'skins. Best of luck to the team and their fans.

Sorry to disappoint Large_Ant! Good luck next week!

NOOOOOO!!!

Best of luck in the offseason. All of the trash that was talked was just good playoff banter. I've got nothing against the 'skins. Best of luck to the team and their fans.[/QUO

Sorry were so respectable here..these are some of the most knowledgable fans I have ever known..Good luck next week and beyond..you guys played a great game!!:helmet:

Just As Gibbs Has Put It After Every Game.....................

Our Offence Fought Their Guts Out..............

Gibbs Should Be Replaced And So Should Brunnel, Samuels And Royal.

This Teams Play Calling And Quarterback Sucksssssssssssssss

I Am Not Saying This Off Emotion, I Have Said It All Season..period

The game turnned today because of one play maybe two after Hall screwed up). Carlos Rogers missed an interseption return for a t.d. That was a 14 point turnaround. If you remember the Seagulls went down the field after the miss and scored 7. The Skins would have been up 10 at the haf and the game is totally different. You can't let 7 slip through your hands!!!

Archived