Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MY 1000th POST: PROPS TO EXTREMESKINS

SkinsGuy

I have been on this board since pretty much the beginning. Following others from the TSN Board, I mainly lurked at first.

So it has taken me a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time to get to 1000 posts. :)

So on the occasion of my 1000th post, I wanted to use it to thank the Owners, Admimistators, Moderators, Techinical Staff, and also all those involved with making Extremeskins a living, breathing, wonderful website to come to.

That includes all the Redskin fans that come here and make this like a family. Dysfunctional, at times, but never boring.

Special props to a few here;

Blade and Die-Hard: The one time owners, now grand gentlemen of the board.

I'm not a computer wiz. I don't know the time effort, finances, or technical know-how it would take to get and keep a board like this up and running, but I do know the love, dedication, and passion you must have for the Washington Redskins must be limitless to to put all that work into this.

May the rest of us show just one-tenth the dedication to this team that you show during our time here.

Art- The acid-tounge devil who confounds opposing team fans with devastating logic just as easily as he writes thought provoking articles, yours is the posts I remember more than any others at the TSN Boards. Wanting to keep reading your writing (and others) was the main reason for I decided to come to ES.

OM- The wise guru who who is able to frame into words what so many Redskin fans are thinking and feeling, but don't know how to really say it. What can I say but thank you for sharing your thoughts, thereby giving voice to our own.

Bubba- The "Editor-at-Large", who spent countless and countless hours gathering Redskin-related articles from ALL over the web to help us here get every single perspcetive we could get on our beloved team. As well as leave no stone unturned for our info-crazed minds. :)

Your dedication to this site and the fandom here almost knows no equal. Your sharpwit against trolls and nay-sayers has served this place well, too.

The Moderators- Folks like Park City Skins, Tarhog, TK, and iheartskins who have kept the peace here. Keeping it open enough for spirited, ribald debate, but not letting it degenerate into the flaming trolldom that destroyed the TSN Board.

This board simply couldn't be what it is without folks like you making the time and effort to police it and make sure it stays an enjoyable experience.

I want to apologize now for all the folks I'm forgetting who make this place special. That includes the folks behind the scenes that I don't know about.

Maybe the administrators can point some folks out that I've forgotten. :)

And, of course, I want to thank Coach Gibbs, his staff, Dan Snyder, and the Washington Redskins in general.

Is the work they do, and the "product" they put on the field that feuls our passion.

I'm convinced this team has Super Bowl Trophy #4 in its future very soon. Whether that's this year or next, I don't know. But I will say that I think it will be the most enoyable cause, this time, I will be able to come on-line and share the experience with THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of other Redskin fans. Something we've never been able to do before and I very much look forward to it. :cheers:

Once again, my thanks and props to all the folks who put the hard work, effort, love, and dedication into EXTREMESKINS to make it all possible.

I know my next 5 years here and 1000 posts (whichever comes first :) ) will be as equally fun and enjoyable. :)

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS, AND THE EXTREMESKINS WEBSITE!!!!

Skins Guy

Guest ComebackKing

Great post! I learned alot. Your one of the top 200... That's pretty awesome. Hope to see you around for another 1000 posts. :cheers:

I have been on this board since pretty much the beginning. Following others from the TSN Board, I mainly lurked at first.

So it has taken me a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time to get to 1000 posts. :)

So on the occasion of my 1000th post, I wanted to use it to thank the Owners, Admimistators, Moderators, Techinical Staff, and also all those involved with making Extremeskins a living, breathing, wonderful website to come to.

That includes all the Redskin fans that come here and make this like a family. Dysfunctional, at times, but never boring.

Special props to a few here;

Blade and Die-Hard: The one time owners, now grand gentlemen of the board.

I'm not a computer wiz. I don't know the time effort, finances, or technical know-how it would take to get and keep a board like this up and running, but I do know the love, dedication, and passion you must have for the Washington Redskins must be limitless to to put all that work into this.

May the rest of us show just one-tenth the dedication to this team that you show during our time here.

Art- The acid-tounge devil who confounds opposing team fans with devastating logic just as easily as he writes thought provoking articles, yours is the posts I remember more than any others at the TSN Boards. Wanting to keep reading your writing (and others) was the main reason for I decided to come to ES.

OM- The wise guru who who is able to frame into words what so many Redskin fans are thinking and feeling, but don't know how to really say it. What can I say but thank you for sharing your thoughts, thereby giving voice to our own.

Bubba- The "Editor-at-Large", who spent countless and countless hours gathering Redskin-related articles from ALL over the web to help us here get every single perspcetive we could get on our beloved team. As well as leave no stone unturned for our info-crazed minds. :)

Your dedication to this site and the fandom here almost knows no equal. Your sharpwit against trolls and nay-sayers has served this place well, too.

The Moderators- Folks like Park City Skins, Tarhog, TK, and iheartskins who have kept the peace here. Keeping it open enough for spirited, ribald debate, but not letting it degenerate into the flaming trolldom that destroyed the TSN Board.

This board simply couldn't be what it is without folks like you making the time and effort to police it and make sure it stays an enjoyable experience.

I want to apologize now for all the folks I'm forgetting who make this place special. That includes the folks behind the scenes that I don't know about.

Maybe the administrators can point some folks out that I've forgotten. :)

And, of course, I want to thank Coach Gibbs, his staff, Dan Snyder, and the Washington Redskins in general.

Is the work they do, and the "product" they put on the field that feuls our passion.

I'm convinced this team has Super Bowl Trophy #4 in its future very soon. Whether that's this year or next, I don't know. But I will say that I think it will be the most enoyable cause, this time, I will be able to come on-line and share the experience with THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of other Redskin fans. Something we've never been able to do before and I very much look forward to it. :cheers:

Once again, my thanks and props to all the folks who put the hard work, effort, love, and dedication into EXTREMESKINS to make it all possible.

I know my next 5 years here and 1000 posts (whichever comes first :) ) will be as equally fun and enjoyable. :)

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS, AND THE EXTREMESKINS WEBSITE!!!!

Skins Guy

oh man oh man, this is quite an accomplishment. When you are sitting with your grand kids one day (of maybe today??), you will be proud to tell them "kids, i had to odasity to sit on my ass, day in and day out, logged into this skins website and posted, days on end, one post after another until i reached 1000!! this is what i want you guys to remember me for. Your grandma will tell you the same, she married me for this very thing you know.."

congrats man.

now go out and feed a hungry child or something..

oh man oh man, this is quite an accomplishment. When you are sitting with your grand kids one day (of maybe today??), you will be proud to tell them "kids, i had to odasity to sit on my ass, day in and day out, logged into this skins website and posted, days on end, one post after another until i reached 1000!! this is what i want you guys to remember me for. Your grandma will tell you the same, she married me for this very thing you know.."

congrats man.

now go out and feed a hungry child or something..

You're telling me I need to shut off the internet and go get a life while you are sitting on your ass, criusing the internet? :rolleyes:

Ah, makes perfect sense. Now STFU.

do you realize how big this game is???? im freaking out about it. id argue that this is the biggest game since '91, cuz in '99 we didnt have gibbs. nobody is picking us, which is fine by me. HERE HERE to the fact that the skins have made a GREAT name for themselves this seaon. whatever happens today, im sure the skins will make a name for themselves next season as well!!!

Archived