Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B!$ch of a Boss

DaMuller7

I'm sure nextel or sprint would hire you. If not either:

1. Call in sick, if you have sick leave there is nothing she can do, your entitled to it.

2. If your car is a POS back into a wall or something and tell her you were in an accident and your shaken up.

I used to call in sick in highschool when I was scheduled to work during skins games. My boss finally caught on and quit scheduling me during skins games.

AWESOME BOSS! HTTR!

My boss (non football guy) has tried to schedule me to do an overdue network install 6 weeks in a row.....

He was getting quite biotchy about 2 weeks back.

So I went above him (knowing the CIO is a Redskins fan...).

We had a teleconference and I stated "I will be ready to do the weekend work the second the Skins are finished winning the Super Bowl this year..."

The CIO of the company went "Well... I see no issue with that....":D

HTTR!!!!!

Ps - Buy a cheap little walkman radio and listen via an ear-piece.

So as the story goes, I'm like a 3rd generation Redskins fan and will always be a die hard Redskins fan. For like the last 5 weeks I've had to listen to the games on the radio over the whole store because we've have limited access on the internet at work, go figure since I work at Cingular Wireless and all. But the main dilemma here is that my boss is like the biggest Seahawks fan on top of being on of the biggest a-holes in the world too. She even went out of her way on the Week 4 game to take out the TV from the back to her house, pulled the stereo out, and even made fun of me that she had the ability to get off early and was able to enjoy the game while I'm stuck at work wondering what the hell is going on. I also couldn't go to the local bar for awhile when she left because I have a troll of a co-worker that likes her and all and is a Philadelphia Eagles fan and would tell on me the min he knew i went to watch the game, so my options are pretty much done. Now the last time we made the playoffs was in 1999 and I had to play in my highschool basketball game and we were in the round before the champioship, which was pretty cool. Now I'm such a fanatic that I hurt my own self just so i could get wrapped up in the training room so I could catch the 4th quarter which ended in a loss, but I was satisfied that I got to see the skins in the playoffs overall. Now the biggest problem is I'll totally go postal if I can't see the skins in the playoffs yet again, but as the story goes my manager decided that she'd schedule me YET AGAIN on the skins playoff game and make me work till 7 pm, which by then will be over, and also scheduled the troll of an Eagles fan on the same day on top of taking the TV and stereo, so I have no options here yet again and before she left for her shift today she said to everyone accept me (but directed at me) that "She'll be in for awhile till 4 pm then going hom to watch the Seahawks kick the sh!@ out of the Skins." Thinking that it was a funny joke, and I wanted to shoot her, does anyone have a a-hole of boss that would do this to them or is it just me? And what the hell are my options, b/c anything is will be taken into consideration??? :logo:

Tell her to go F herself and then quit. You can get another gig easily man.

first quit that stupid a@@ job then pull a Pittman (bi@ch slap) on your bos then pull a Taylor (LOOGIE) on that faggot iggles fan. then take whatever money you have saved up and bet on the skins getting 9.5 pts from the seafags. Once you win that should tie you over until you find another job with some real people(SKINS FANS OF COURSE) HTTR

or just call in sick

don't be a pansy man, call off..."its likes drugs everyone's doing it" lol jk. but still if you are forced to go to work, bring a portable tv, wear a sweater because "you're not feeling good", go to the bathroom, watch some of the game, come out say you are having diahhrea, and repeat process til you get to go home to watch it in the comfort of your own home.

Call in sick; You won't get fired. For one thing, it's too much of a hassle. Secondly, most businesses don't fire that quickly because higher turnover means a larger percentage they have to pay out in FUTA. The less turnover, the less they have to match and pay out. So you know what happens? They'll give you a warning, verbal.

So, truthfully, I don't see what the problem is. Just call in sick; then walk in the next morning, smiling and say, "WOW! I feel much better today!"

Well the final verdict is in. Basically, it turned out to be very funny in the fact that she went out drinking last night and had so much to drink that she got messed up and came stumbling into work and was actually nice about stuff telling me and a co-worker about her night. Well as the story goes she was not only so nice as to invite me out for more drinks (that she doesn't already need b/c she reaks of alcohol) but she was so drunk she flashed us in the back room LOL!!! So I'm going to be able to watch the game at Damon's :helmet: :cheers::D

Archived