Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Dont Want No Respect

lefty420

thats right. i don;t want no respect. The fans are all that matters. We belive and this has been our motto all year. we live and die with this team. we feel there pain and thier happiness. no media matters. no other teams trolls.

come saturday it will be another week of dissrespect. why should we care? worst 3-0 team to 9.5 underdogs against a team we already beat this year. do we need the media to tell us we are good to be good. NO!!!!! all we need is joe and that team that he shows up with.

I look at the way Portis plays and thats my respect. he is a warrior. Same as moss. Same as brunell. in fact this whole team is a warrior. they all ahve had moments that they could have cost us games and the season. But what has got us this far is not the media not espn but good ole joe.

after the 36-0 loss it was ole joe saying he did not have us prepared. After the oakland loss and the portis fumbles it was ole joe who did not have us prepared.

This team plays hard for ole joe because ole joe will take a bullet for anyguy on this team. He is ole fashion not just old as the media will say. ole joe is a warrior

so i say make us 30 point underdogs, say we will not win. say we suck. unless ur on that field it doesn;t matter what u think. Ole joe does not have this team playing for respect he has this team playing for a championship. With that will come respect. Will there be excuses sure will. will i care, hell no.

I see the look in ole joe's eyes, the corky laugh and think inside that man is a warrior. a man that would ratrher work himself to death than let down his players and fans. Wow when was the last time a coach didn;t want to let down his players? Thats unheard of. But so is ole joe. He aint the regular run of the mill coach. he is a hall of famer. he is a champion. he is a man of god.

only respect we need is that of ourselves. I believe in this team. its my opinion and ole joes, and this teams that matters. Not the media, not the other team and surely not there fans.

I must say in the past week i have heard every reason why we will lose. Not yet have i heard them say look ole joe is back where he left off. Where u ask, being ole joe in January and making every one in Redskins nation belive in anything

so while u look for respect in those that talk to mcuh let me say this.

I BELIEVE IN OLE JOE, I BELIEVE IN THE REDSKINS, I BELIEVE!!!!!!

DO YOU?

yeah. win or lose ole joe is back. that energy is back and we are back. what a year. can;t wait to see how the final chapter of this year will be written. its already a best seller

you're right man. even if we lose ol' Joe is back and we can look forward to an even better year next season...and if we win? who knows the nfc championship is a big deal for a team that was predicted to go 6-10 for the season...only time will tell...and yeah, the book is already a bestseller...

thats right. i don;t want no respect. The fans are all that matters. We belive and this has been our motto all year. we live and die with this team. we feel there pain and thier happiness. no media matters. no other teams trolls.

come saturday it will be another week of dissrespect. why should we care? worst 3-0 team to 9.5 underdogs against a team we already beat this year. do we need the media to tell us we are good to be good. NO!!!!! all we need is joe and that team that he shows up with.

Finally sum1 who thinks the way i do

Why care if we dont get any respect?

everytime we do start to get respect we lose so the way i see it is keep disrespecting the skins

Keep talkin trash about the skins

Skins keep winning and prooving them wrong

I don't get why so many people on here care about someone in the media saying a team that we like has no chance. If's just someone's freakin' opinion! Half the threads on here refer to some 'lack of respect' factor, and how the team should use this for motivation. If the Skins truly need that for motivation this week, then they are in big trouble.

Archived