Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For the record

way2muchfun

I have a message for all the sports writers, announcers, and so called 'experts' who have said that the Redskins can't or won't beat the 13-3 Seahawks. The reasons they give, 'Seahawks have a week off', 'the offense has too many weapons', 'the Redskins are beat up'. The list goes on and on. But it is funny to me that so much emphasis is giving to the bye week and home field advantage (ask the Giants, Bucs, and Bengals about that). Here is my rebuttal to all of the experts out there..... do any of you remember the 1998 Minnesota Vikings? The 15-1 Vikings? The had-a-bye-week-and-home- field advantage Vikings? Funny how they don't come up. Or the fact that they lost, at home, in the NFC Championship game to the Atlanta Falcons. THAT, my dear experts, is why they play the games. what you do in the regular season doesn't mean squat in the playoffs, other than determine where you will play. Everyone is 0-0 at the start. The Redskins have already played 6 playoff games to get to this point. I take nothing away from the Seahawks or what they accomplished this year, but before we put them in the Championship game, can we at least play the game first? I mean, the 1998 Falcons prove that 'on any given Sunday.....'

Win ugly or win big, a win is still a win. This team has found itself again, which is a credit not just to the players, but the men that coach them. Joe Gibbs brought back something this team has been missing for a long time. He brought back heart.... and that is the one thing that money and high draft picks can't get you. Win or lose this weekend, I know that this team will leave everything on the field. Be proud fellow Redskin fans.... I know I am. Hail to the Redskins!!!

I have a message for all the sports writers, announcers, and so called 'experts' who have said that the Redskins can't or won't beat the 13-3 Seahawks. The reasons they give, 'Seahawks have a week off', 'the offense has too many weapons', 'the Redskins are beat up'. The list goes on and on. But it is funny to me that so much emphasis is giving to the bye week and home field advantage (ask the Giants, Bucs, and Bengals about that). Here is my rebuttal to all of the experts out there..... do any of you remember the 1998 Minnesota Vikings? The 15-1 Vikings? The had-a-bye-week-and-home- field advantage Vikings? Funny how they don't come up. Or the fact that they lost, at home, in the NFC Championship game to the Atlanta Falcons. THAT, my dear experts, is why they play the games. what you do in the regular season doesn't mean squat in the playoffs, other than determine where you will play. Everyone is 0-0 at the start. The Redskins have already played 6 playoff games to get to this point. I take nothing away from the Seahawks or what they accomplished this year, but before we put them in the Championship game, can we at least play the game first? I mean, the 1998 Falcons prove that 'on any given Sunday.....'

Win ugly or win big, a win is still a win. This team has found itself again, which is a credit not just to the players, but the men that coach them. Joe Gibbs brought back something this team has been missing for a long time. He brought back heart.... and that is the one thing that money and high draft picks can't get you. Win or lose this weekend, I know that this team will leave everything on the field. Be proud fellow Redskin fans.... I know I am. Hail to the Redskins!!!

:stupid: :applause:

Well said and I'd like to add one more thing.

All these so called media experts say that the Seahawks are not getting any respect but most are picking them to win going away against the Redskins. If they are disrespecting the Seahawks and still picking them to win then they are really sticking it to the Skins.:rolleyes: It's going to be a tough game but there is no reason the Redskins can't go there and beat the Seahawks.

:seahawksu

Archived