Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'll bet Mike Holmgren gets fired after the Redskins beat down Seattle.

FunBunch7

He's been on the chopping block for a couple years now. They won their division last year then lost to the Rams for the 3rd time last seaosn in the playoffs.

He has the NFL's leading rusher and MVP plus home field advantage. If they don't do it this year, or at least win a single playoff game, I would expect to see Holmgren to be given the ax on Tuesday.

Everything has been nice and merry with the Seahawks this year...they coasted in a very weak division. Watch how the feces hit the fan when the get whipped by the Skins.

I think Holgren is over rated anyways. He got one Super Bowl with Favre when Favre was a freak in his prime. Norv Turner could have won the Super Bowl with that Packers team.

He's been on the chopping block for a couple years now. They won their division last year then lost to the Rams for the 3rd time last seaosn in the playoffs.

He has the NFL's leading rusher and MVP plus home field advantage. If they don't do it this year, or at least win a single playoff game, I would expect to see Holmgren to be given the ax on Tuesday.

Everything has been nice and merry with the Seahawks this year...they coasted in a very weak division. Watch how the feces hit the fan when the get whipped by the Skins.

I think Holgren is over rated anyways. He got one Super Bowl with Favre when Favre was a freak in his prime. Norv Turner could have won the Super Bowl with that Packers team.

You could give norv the best player at every position and I would bet he would struggle to hit the 10 win mark

Archived