Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bears Fan Here...I think you guys beat Seattle!!

NFCWINSSB!

Good post, thanks. I also don't don't see Seattle beating us. I just can't get past their cheap schedule. They only played 3 tough games all year long. Many of thier victories were only by 2 or 3 points. This team is over rate. The world will see soon. Chicago is a good team and earned their games the hard way. I respect that. That's one reason I would rather Play Carolina. Plus the Game would be closer to Va.

Thanks for the post.

I feel like the Bears are one of those teams that are hard not to at least respect, even in their losing season (unless you're a Pack, Vike, or Lion fan) due to their tradition. I felt bad for you guys when Grossman went down, and never imagined the season you would have without him.

The Bears scare me more than any team in the NFC, and if it is us vs. them in Chi town, that will be by far our toughest game of the year, even should we make it to the SB to play the Colts or Pats.

That being said, I think there is a great chance that this Skins vs. Bears game happens.

:cheers:

Good post, thanks. I also don't don't see Seattle beating us. I just can't get past their cheap schedule. They only played 3 tough games all year long. Many of thier victories were only by 2 or 3 points. This team is over rate. The world will see soon. Chicago is a good team and earned their games the hard way. I respect that. That's one reason I would rather Play Carolina. Plus the Game would be closer to Va.

I too think they are WAY overrated....maybe I'm wrong but I really don't think so...

You guys win 17-16!!!!

Thanks for the post.

I feel like the Bears are one of those teams that are hard not to at least respect, even in their losing season (unless you're a Pack, Vike, or Lion fan) due to their tradition. I felt bad for you guys when Grossman went down, and never imagined the season you would have without him.

The Bears scare me more than any team in the NFC, and if it is us vs. them in Chi town, that will be by far our toughest game of the year, even should we make it to the SB to play the Colts or Pats.

That being said, I think there is a great chance that this Skins vs. Bears game happens.

:cheers:

I really would LOVE the Skins/Bears game to happen. I think the odds favor it!

I also think the Skins & Bears have the best chance against the AFC due to defense alone (I may be a homer but oh well!)

It's so much cooler when old school teams dominate!!

Here's to the NFCCG in Chi-Town!!!

Hi Skins fans!

I am a Bears fan & I just wanted to let you know that I REALLY feel that you have a great chance to beat Seattle! I would love that to happen especially if we can win our game against Carolina then the championship would be in Chicago! That being said I think the Skins are a scarier team then Seattle & the Bears would have their work cut out for them.

Good luck this weekend!

PS....I've seen alot of posts regarding the Skins playoff record in Chicago & I have a question about that....when was the last time the Skins & Bears played a playoff game there? I can't remember it??

Thanks! Good luck this weekend for you as well.

I would love a Skins-Bears matchup for the Championship!

I'd love to see Lovie Smith get to the NFC Championship game over John Fox. Smith has done a great job and is deserving of a championship match against the Washington Redskins. Carolina would be favorable because thats Redskins country and the closest thing for a home game for the Skins!!

Bears will win if the crolina running game is stopped.

Archived