Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What game is the most memorable for you thus far?

sabbath1981

There have been some great moments. The blowout in the 2nd Dallas game. The Santana sideshow in the 2nd Giants game. Making the playoffs in the 2nd Philly game...beating McNabb in the first...the Buc playoff victory...

But for me its that first Dallas game. My feeling of elation at the time was off the charts. I went from the lowest dispair (I thought it was another losing season w/ the same old crappy offense) to pure joy. I was drunk off my ass, celebrating my best bud, getting hit on (so I thought at the time) by a hot waitress, winning my fantasy game w/ Santana.

It was just a moment of "everything right now is absolutely perfect in the world." Though there have been some great moments nothing thus far has topped that night. I hope there is another moment like that in the upcoming weeks!!!!

The blowout against the Giants- it was the only game I went to this year, and the third WSH vs NYG game I've gone to in my life. It was the first time they won, and I was with my lovely girlfriend.

Eagles II as I witnessed the most memorable playoff birth in my lifetime, and then of course Tampa II- the only playoff victory I've witnessed by our burgandy and gold.

I think Dallas expected to have a good game the second time around and win. That has to be the most memorable one to me, wiping em out, and finishing Dallas with a sweep. and seeing Terry Glen appear to be cryin and Keyshawn all p1ssed off. And Parcells lost look. and Bledsoe sacked. and 35 pts for us and .........o dmn I loved it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Definitely for me, as I live in Dallas, it was the first Redskin/Dallas game. I was sitting in the end zone seats, where Santana caught both those passes. By that time, so many Redskins fans, had left the game, I had to go to another aisle 2 over to find some other fans, to give them a high five. The best part was walking out of the stadium, and all the trashtalking that had been done prior to the game, had suddenly haulted. It was awesome. Go SKINS!

There have been some great moments. The blowout in the 2nd Dallas game. The Santana sideshow in the 2nd Giants game. Making the playoffs in the 2nd Philly game...beating McNabb in the first...the Buc playoff victory...

But for me its that first Dallas game. My feeling of elation at the time was off the charts. I went from the lowest dispair (I thought it was another losing season w/ the same old crappy offense) to pure joy. I was drunk off my ass, celebrating my best bud, getting hit on (so I thought at the time) by a hot waitress, winning my fantasy game w/ Santana.

It was just a moment of "everything right now is absolutely perfect in the world." Though there have been some great moments nothing thus far has topped that night. I hope there is another moment like that in the upcoming weeks!!!!

NIce, I have to agree with the 1st dallas game..it was most def the best feeling in a long while to win like that...havent felt like that since beating buffalo in the SB.........but it was def awesome...beat seattle now :applause:

Archived