Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dr. Z picks Seasquawks

xsinner

New England beat Indy in week 1

Philly beat Minnesota in week 2

Atlanta beat St. Louis in week 2

Pittsburgh beat the Jets in week 14

All those teams beat the same teams in the divisional round.

All the winning teams in the divisional round were home teams too. :)

He's wrong but its well thought out. He doesnt abide by my thought of:

Why in the hell would you want a break if your on a roll? Thats when you lose it.

Exactly.

Alot of teams who get a bye week, come into a game and fall apart.

Our D is on a roll!

Hail!:point2sky

ESPN Insider also gave arguably one of the best scouting reports of the game thus far. If you aren't familiar w/ some of Seattle's players its a good start. Due to the plagarism issues I'll only post a few lines:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs05/insider/news/story?id=2288195

Washington MLB Lemar Marshall vs. Seattle RB Shaun Alexander

Most of the attention given to Washington's linebacking corps is usually directed towards OLBs Marcus Washington and LaVar Arrington. Marshall, however, receives very little credit. While not as explosive as his running mates, Marshall actually led the Redskins with 96 tackles and four interceptions. Marshall is a disciplined linebacker who is tough and physical at the point of attack.

All he says is that the Skins are 'tired'. Well, duh. Six in a row, against those teams, can be exhausting. But it seems to me that he's looking for a reason they'll lose, but all he can come up with is fatigue. I'm torn about it - have they hit the wall? Or does slugging it out in Tampa signify pushing through the wall? How much energy will playing with nothing to lose give the Skins?

Dude, I feel the same as the writer. Brunell looks tired. Portis is tired of hurting! Yes, 6 wins in a row is exhausting both physically and emotionally. You say the only reason he can come up with is fatigue, well the only reason they would lose is fatigue. I think that's a very legitimate possibility too...

I'm satisfied though. I hope they pound the 'hawks, but If they lose it's been a great season.

Archived