Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Seahawks must lose.......

Dapo

....according to the law of karma. i mean..i have never seen this kind of arrogance from football fans. Its not like this a regular season game. The statements they are making are borderline prophetic. You would think we already lost the game. So basically i think they have to lose because God is angry at their ****yness:laugh:. I cant wait till Saturday night, I want to go back to board and see the big crash.

....according to the law of karma. i mean..i have never seen this kind of arrogance from football fans. Its not like this a regular season game. The statements they are making are borderline prophetic. You would think we already lost the game. So basically i think they have to lose because God is angry at their ****yness:laugh:. I cant wait till Saturday night, I want to go back to board and see the big crash.

Dapo, ba wo ni? Anyway don't worry about it. The Redskins will come out victorious in Seattle. That you can take to the bank.:cool:

No offense but your fans are just as confident/****y as our fans.

Which is cool.. makes for some fun discussion.. but don't call us arrogant and act like your fan base hasn't said a word about the game.

Archived