Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why I'd rather be playing seatle

wskin44

If I had to pick between playing the seahawks, bears or panthers I would rather we play the seahawks. we are the 6th seed and haven't been in the playoffs since before I started drinking. The seawhores are the top dog. If we are going to get knocked out then let's go down against the 'best'. If we beat them then we are the top dog.

Besides we already know we can beat them. and so do they.

If I had to pick between playing the seahawks, bears or panthers I would rather we play the seahawks. we are the 6th seed and haven't been in the playoffs since before I started drinking. The seawhores are the top dog. If we are going to get knocked out then let's go down against the 'best'. If we beat them then we are the top dog.

Psssst.......Look at the title and edit it.

Wow...you've been drinking for at least a week! You must be TANKED...

Well im a drinker an would still rather face the bears,mostly i drink from watching every sports show picking the seagulls to dominate.When the skins win it would be nice if the analaysts said "Im sorry,im a moron who only watches 2 minutes of tape an then pick a winner"

Archived