Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN sportsnation poll: redskins-seahawks

skinman574

Heh, people still dont relize how good of a safety Sean Taylor is...

He can cover Randy Moss 1 on 1 with little corner help.

He is a huge hitter.

Can play any defensive position except defensive lineman and he might be able to do that :laugh: .

Atleast people still relize that the TB Bucs game was a fluke for our offence unlike the media who are thinking were gonna have like 100 offensive yards and get ran over by shaun alexander.

That is rediculous. I'm shutting out all analysts and polls and only talking to reasonable educated people. My new idea, that has been working very well, is when a hater tells me the skins will lose, i simply reply with, "5 dollars on the spread." The skins dont lose games big, and lately, they dont lose. Gibbs doesnt lose big in big games, and Gregg Williams isnt gonna roll over and hand this game to Shaun Alexander. Compare Tampas D to Seattles, the only thing their defenses have in is 11 players on the feild. These polls are illegit and stupid, therefor i am done getting upset. HAIL VICTORY!!!!

Lavar being the best defensive player in the game... ooooook.

I love Lavar, but it should be 100% to Marcus Washigton.

And counting David Patten as our second WR? Try Cooley.

And 40% for us to win I wont quibble with. Thats fairly reasonable. Its alot bigger percent than you will find among "experts."

Archived