Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here is quote from Ryan Clark

BigRay

You think our boys are not focused ?

Our motivation is to keep proving the naysayers wrong,'' safety Ryan Clark said. "They find something every week, some reason why we shouldn't be good or why we shouldn't win. 'They won, but is it enough for next week?' Well, next week is next week, it's a different game.''

Lavar seems pretty focused on this game too...

-- CONGRATULATIONS TO LAVAR

Fresh off his first playoff victory, linebacker LaVar Arrington's wife Trish gave birth to a baby girl on Sunday.

Arrington was at Redskins Park for a workout on Monday, then quickly departed to go be with his wife and daughter, named Marlee. A swarm of reporters followed him to his car, but he was not eager for a media session.

"My only quote is Seattle," Arrington said.

Love it. You can tell that all the disrespect from the media has found its way into the locker room. Seahawks as huge favorites...I couldn't paint a better picture. Think of how nasty our D is going to be. We can shut them down just like we did in the 1st game. And do you think Joe Gibbs is going to only have 120 yards of offense 2 weeks in a row???? The entire offense was talking about last week like it was a loss. Keep talking America...I say the hawks are soft. We are battle tested, hungry, mean, dogs...going in with a huge chip on our shoulder. I feel better about this game every day.

The collective sense of purpose this team is showing really has me feeling confident that we can go out to Seattle and beat them...We are a much more physical team on both sides of the ball, and we have momentum on our side. Seattle is gonna be surprised by our intensity and will lose!

You think our boys are not focused ?

Our motivation is to keep proving the naysayers wrong,'' safety Ryan Clark said. "They find something every week, some reason why we shouldn't be good or why we shouldn't win. 'They won, but is it enough for next week?' Well, next week is next week, it's a different game.''

If anyone watches ESPN they will find out it is full of nay sayers, I love how we lucked our way to 6 straight wins ( soon to be 7.) I don't want any of those yahoos jumpin on our bandwagon, let's keep rollin' and keep listening to the "experts" on why we will lose week in and week out!

GO SKINS:evil:

Let the critics and the so called experts say what they will. Us Redskins fans know the true deal about our team. In 1987 the Vikings weren't supposed to defeat the top seeded 49ers in San Fransico but they did. The next day the 3rd seeded Redskins beat the Bears in Chicago and they weren't supposed to. So anything can happen. The nonsense predictions are only apart of the huge hype leading up to the games.

Let the critics and the so called experts say what they will. Us Redskins fans know the true deal about our team. In 1987 the Vikings weren't supposed to defeat the top seeded 49ers in San Fransico but they did. The next day the 3rd seeded Redskins beat the Bears in Chicago and they weren't supposed to. So anything can happen. The nonsense predictions are only apart of the huge hype leading up to the games.

Very strong points :cheers:

Archived