Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan Patrick is a smart man!

Drunken Master III

If you line up our players vs thier players it is clear which team is better. They don't have one player on the defensive side of the ball that is better than any player on our defense at the same position

Defense wins championships.

That type of comparison may be true, but really doesn't factor into who is going to win. The Defenses don't match up aganist each other.

Deception is a terrible thing remember when Gibbs went off about the Niners earlier this year because some one made the statement that they should win this game easily. Look what happen turn the page forward our offense look awful and they say we have no chance to win watch what's goin to happen. Seahawks is going to be in a dog fight and I think the team knows it . It's their fans mainly talking all this crap about we are going to get blown out etc.

It's their fans mainly talking all this crap about we are going to get blown out etc.

I have actually seen a fair amount of media types not give us too much of a chance as well. Kind of sad. I'm saying we're definitely gonna win, but I feel a lot more confident about this game than I did about the Tampa game. A LOT more.

Archived