Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins at Champs tonight??!?!

asnpcwiz

Hey guys, as most of us already know the Redskins usually have a Monday Night Show hosted at Champs in Fairfax after a victory. I'm curious to know what the turnout for this is going to be tonight. I've tried going once during the midseason, but I got there way too late. I'm going to try and make it there tonight. Is anyone else planning on going? Anyone know who will be the special guest tonight?!?! Jon Jansen and Shawn Springs are usually there, but I have no idea who else might be there tonight. Anyone have a clue? I'm trying to figure out what the turnout will be, I'm expecting it to be packed.

I have gone to the last four weeks events there. I always have a blast! Brian Mitchell is often just sitting up at the bar and I've talked to him at length several times. Shawn Springs is also really cool. My girl is going up there in just a bit so hopefully she can snag a table. It gets way packed by 6 pm. I will be leaving straight from work to go there. I dont have a jersey on today but am wearing a red collared shirt with black pants. Come up and introduce yourself if you do come. I highly advise it! Bring something to get signed also.

-Alex:seahawksu

Archived