Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Actually, Carolina vs. Skins is ALMOST a HOME GAME

smartestmaninamerica

Hi everyone,

I live here in NC. Before the Panthers came around, NC was REDSKINS NATION. This Sunday in Raleigh there were 100 raging Redskins Fans at the sports bar watching the game. There were actually more Redskins fans for that game than there were Carolina fans for their game.

If we get to play Carolina in the NFC Champs game, it will not be your typical "homefield advantage" game as many many skins fans actually live in Charlotte and Raleigh.

:wave:

Hi everyone,

I live here in NC. Before the Panthers came around, NC was REDSKINS NATION. This Sunday in Raleigh there were 100 raging Redskins Fans at the sports bar watching the game. There were actually more Redskins fans for that game than there were Carolina fans for their game.

If we get to play Carolina in the NFC Champs game, it will not be your typical "homefield advantage" game as many many skins fans actually live in Charlotte and Raleigh.

And that's what I'm hoping for, because I will be there.

geez...i can only imagine how many skins fans will be there...I went down to the Skins/Panthers game in 2003 when we played down there and lost by a few points...there were literally 25,000 Redskins fans...for a playoff game i can only imagine how many would show.

we must beat Seattle before any of that chatter intensifies.

geez...i can only imagine how many skins fans will be there...I went down to the Skins/Panthers game in 2003 when we played down there and lost by a few points...there were literally 25,000 Redskins fans...for a playoff game i can only imagine how many would show.

we must beat Seattle before any of that chatter intensifies.

No, I just read a press release by Joe Gibbs stating that we DO NOT have to beat Seattle first! It has been determined that Seattle is actually lame and we get a bye this week before the NFC Championship!

Good news!

:laugh:

Hi everyone,

I moved here 6 months ago from DC.. and on Saturday nearly 50% of the kids and Parents i saw had their Redskins gear on.

Archived