Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor suspended?

warrentonboy

I've searched the threads, and I'm sorry if this is posted up somewhere!

I haven't heard anywhere what the speculation is on Taylor being suspended for any games. Anyone know? Mods can close this afterward. Thanks

Please change your title of your thread to read. Any new on Taylors fine/suspension. So people dont think you have inside information that taylor is suspended

I realize this is a different sport, but when Robbie Alomar spit on John Hirshbeck in 97, he was suspended, but the suspension was delayed until 98, even though the O's made the postseason that year...

(sigh...)

Yea but that was different. He did it at a ref in baseball. This is football, a little different.

I realize this is a different sport, but when Robbie Alomar spit on John Hirshbeck in 97, he was suspended, but the suspension was delayed until 98, even though the O's made the postseason that year...

(sigh...)

That's a totally different situation. Alomar spit on an umpire, not another player. IMO, you should treat spitting the same as a punch.

WAAAAY to much is being made out of this. It ridiculous to think it would seem OK with people if Taylor had punched him instead but that is the way the media is portraying it.

Archived