Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"NO OFFENSE MAY BE GOOD"

bknp7

With are very conservative offense sat. do we really give Seattle anything to disect?I know we played them earlier this season but we are different now.Also defensivley we didn't blitz alot so maybe Seattle really doesn't know were to start other than trying to stp Portis!

All the teams left in the NFC playoffs have great defense with the exception of Seattle, who is ranked 18th in the NFL. It might come down to defense . I didn't recall any wide receiver screens during yesterday's game. The Redskins were playing very conservative. Bradshaw and Howie were calling our offense anemic but I don't agree with that. You take what the defense gives you and Tampa barely gave us anything so we had to do what we could do. Never mind if we set a playoff record for the least amount of total yards in a game. Big deal.

With are very conservative offense sat. do we really give Seattle anything to disect?I know we played them earlier this season but we are different now.Also defensivley we didn't blitz alot so maybe Seattle really doesn't know were to start other than trying to stp Portis!

Sure if Seattle was relying on 1 game to figure out how to stop the 'Skins then yesterday's performance would foil just about anyone. But there is plenty of game film out there from the past 5 weeks that can be used to figure them out.:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

All the teams left in the NFC playoffs have great defense with the exception of Seattle, who is ranked 18th in the NFL. It might come down to defense . I didn't recall any wide receiver screens during yesterday's game. The Redskins were playing very conservative. Bradshaw and Howie were calling our offense anemic but I don't agree with that. You take what the defense gives you and Tampa barely gave us anything so we had to do what we could do. Never mind if we set a playoff record for the least amount of total yards in a game. Big deal.

Agreed

We will do much better on offense against the Seahawks

Of course we all know that Gibbs strategy the past two weeks has been to veil the offense with the appearance of ineptitude in order to lull the Seahawks into a false sense of security, only to unload on them when we need it most!

This puts us firmly back into the underdog role instead of "the most dangerous team in the NFC" and I'm more than comfortable to be in that position.

Archived