Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cue the idiots at ESPN

21KO

How long before they make excuses for the giants miserable offensive performance by crediting the Panthers' outstanding defense?

Of course, OUR poor offensive showing vs the bucs had NOTHING to do with the fact we got a nice lead early and they've got the #1 defense....oh noooo.......

But that's just it...our anemic offense WON (or should I say, we won DESPITE our anemic offense). They didn't even SCORE with their ineptness. Obviously, the Giants weren't ready for this level! :gaintsuck

Better luck next year! :gaintsuck

You dont have to wait any longer, Bshaw and the rest of the Goof troop are already starting up the Eli apologist bandwagon, anybody here want to jump on???????

Yep - just saw that. But the four horses' asses at ESPN will put that to shame.

I've noticed that a lot of sports broadcasters seem to have a bias in favor of teams from New York.

There's a reason why. As far as CBS, FOX, and ABC go, their broadcast HQ's are all in New York City. And most of their sportscasters have residences in or around NYC. As for ESPN, they broadcast out of Connecticut - which is arguably in the NYC metro area, so it's the same thing.

whether we like it or not, eli is going to be a great qb and he is going to be a giant. he is progressing but we took steps in the right direction! getting gibbs, getting a qb, getting weapons and developing the ones we have on offense, and most importantly concerning eli, we kept gregg williams. eli will be great, but he will have to be extra special to stop the redskins. thanx dan.:gaintsuck

the most amusing thing i noticed on the fox pregame, was how bradshaw and the other idiot hyped up what a great elite QB eli is, and how well he will play at this level.....3 hours later, it was these same morons saying see, this is why we said he was too young and not ready....i'm confused, do these morons think nobody saw the pregame, or do they really believe nobody would remember that they were all ining up to be his lover before the game started......i've heard of fairweather fans, but fairweather broadcasters is a new idea i find rather amusing.

How long before they make excuses for the giants miserable offensive performance by crediting the Panthers' outstanding defense?

Of course, OUR poor offensive showing vs the bucs had NOTHING to do with the fact we got a nice lead early and they've got the #1 defense....oh noooo.......

You can guarantee if we lost in the same manner we wouldn't hear the end of it.It is embarrassing in the extreme to be a Giants fan this day.Fortunately,I'm a Skins fan baby. :gaintsuck

Archived