Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

skins d

thesaftypin

Well, it'll damage you defense when your best corner back is out and you are relaying on your second and third string corners. If you notice, the corners were giving the receivers a lot more cushoin then they usually do. The truth is that they were more concerned about letting Simms throw the long bomb (which he did a couple times in game 1). I think the slants inside for 5-10 yards is a much better trade off than a TD long bomb. It worked for us, so that's why they didn't move away from it. Simms can gain 500 yards for all I care...if he can't throw a TD for the life of him, the Defense did their job.

Well, it'll damage you defense when your best corner back is out and you are relaying on your second and third string corners. If you notice, the corners were giving the receivers a lot more cushoin then they usually do. The truth is that they were more concerned about letting Simms throw the long bomb (which he did a couple times in game 1). I think the slants inside for 5-10 yards is a much better trade off than a TD long bomb. It worked for us, so that's why they didn't move away from it. Simms can gain 500 yards for all I care...if he can't throw a TD for the life of him, the Defense did their job.

Yes, thats true, but the buc's did not have the greatest passing game and simms did move the ball at times.

Now its almost the complete opposite.

Just really have no clue what to expect when it comes to our pass D and hawks pass O

OK.. then if you would have used it you would have seen the same thread from earlier in the day (twice)

Sorry, I am done now

No, i still wouldnt have. I do not want to just read someone elses discussion.

I'd like to be apart of one.

pluse im at work, i dont have time just to go use the "search function" to see if someone has already discussed a certain topic...

but yeah, thanks for notifying me, ill be sure to think twice now before doing it anyway:eaglesuck

anyone notice that our pass D wasent horrible, but the ONLY pass plays that were complete or open (besides the go route)

were the slant inside???... almost everytime???.i know we tip alot of passes, but is that something you should rely on??.

It's called not wanting to give up the big play. That was the only reason the Bucs won the first meeting.

Archived