Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Lavar dream came true!

ncsuapex

Thread.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137044&page=2&pp=15

my post

I had a dream last night that I knocked on Lavars front door and basically told him that the fans didn't know what to think of him at the moment and that we had been waiting a long time for him to finally be "the next LT" and that if he showed up big on Saturday againts the Bucs that the entire Redskins nation would be %100 behind him and that if he failed to produce that we would pretty much disown him. He seemed to take it pretty well and I got the feeling afterwards that he would do something big on Saturday.

date

Jan 3rd 2006

Thanks Lavar!

I had a dream last night that I knocked on Lavars front door and basically told him that the fans didn't know what to think of him at the moment and that we had been waiting a long time for him to finally be "the next LT" and that if he showed up big on Saturday againts the Bucs that the entire Redskins nation would be %100 behind him and that if he failed to produce that we would pretty much disown him. He seemed to take it pretty well and I got the feeling afterwards that he would do something big on Saturday.

WTF???!!!^^^^^^^^^^

Archived