Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor - Completly Conflicted

Shadowplay

correct me if wrong but (and former or current ball players back me up on this.) what happens when you try to spit with a mouthpiece in your mouth? i didnt see it tucked in his face mask and i didnt see him holding it. but it is my experience that it is difficult to be able to direct spit at someone. I'm not saying that it doesnt happen because its true that when you talk with a mouthpiece in sput does begin to fly, but my theory is that this may have happened and the ref saw it as intentional.

maybe im just crazy :insane:

It's especially difficult to spit with a pacifier style mouth piece.

You can't tell from the replay if spit flew from Taylors mouth to Pittmans face. But you can clearly see an abrupt motion by Taylors head which would be consistent with someone spitting, and an instant reaction from Pittman.

There is no way Mike Carey ejects Sean Taylor if he didn't see him spit on him. He had to have seen it, you can believe in a conspiracy all you want. Pittman wouldnt basically head slap a guy just for talking to him right in front of an official.

He's not going to be suspended anyway so this is all moot

Good luck next week and I hope to see you at Giants Stadium for an NFC Title game

This guy has said everything right. It was a spit it should be fined and theres no way Mike Carey; probably the best official in nfl history, makes a mistake.

The guy deserved to be ejected and fined huge money like 100k but no suspensions.

The only thing this guy is wrong on is his confidence with a weak team without pierce and shockley. They will not win 2 playoff games againist anybody so therefore they dont have the priveledge to play us again because they will get eliminated from playoff contention.

very true and I know if someone spit on me I would also do more than hit his mask,and if he did spit why was he gonna keep playing with a guy's spit on his face?

lmaooo yes

Gruden knew no team can go deep on us, if Taylor is in the game, he covers too much ground

Notice as soon as he left the game, same deep balls as last game? to the same area Taylor would have been?

Gruden is a prick for doing that

didn't he spit on someone in the last game last year?

TJ Houshasd;lfkhaspdfoiyapdfzadah, from Cincin.

IT IS OBVIOUS, TAYLOR WILL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS A SPITTER... all an opponent has to do is get a teammate to spit in their face! Point and say "Taylor did this!" as the luggy runs down his nose over his lips.. :doh:

This guy has said everything right. It was a spit it should be fined and theres no way Mike Carey; probably the best official in nfl history, makes a mistake.

The guy deserved to be ejected and fined huge money like 100k but no suspensions.

The only thing this guy is wrong on is his confidence with a weak team without pierce and shockley. They will not win 2 playoff games againist anybody so therefore they dont have the priveledge to play us again because they will get eliminated from playoff contention.

You are a wildcard team. It is you who has to earn the privledge to come play us here.

Talk all the crap you want now, with Mark Brunnel closing in on 60 years old you arent winning jack again any time soon. If you've watched SEC football you would know that for much of Jason Campbells career, he didnt know his ass from his elbow. Sean Taylor will probably be watching from prison

I have a QB who finished 4th in TD passes and 5th in yards in the NFL for a division winner, and he's going to do something tomorrow that took his brother 6 years to do. Win a playoff game. He will only get better

The worst performance offensive in the history of the National Football League Playoffs in a victory, plus 2 horrid calls (Washington was down, Arrington fumbled) and a gift drop of a TD pass, and you have earned the right to get absolutely obliterated come round 2

"The worse offense in playoff history" but they still won

right ****bag

and as for Taylor allegedly spitting on someone

if I had the chance I take a **** right on Chris Simms face and

then make Phil Simms eat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ref was right their between the 2 of him so I imagine he saw every thing that went on so I am inclined to believe the Ref. Were any of YOU guys there? I don't think so. I'd love to believe he's innocent like you guys, but let's not all be a bunch of one sided hommers here.

The truth is Sean Taylor needs to grow up ALOT. I've seen too many Miami U players taint their careers for being immature. Micheal Irvin, Ray Lewis, and now Sean Taylor is having more issues than just spitting in a guys face. His coart date is January 17th

For someone having the most gifted physical abilities in the world, he acts like a overgrown child. It's time he developed into a MAN and grew up so he can be the best safety in the NFL and the heart of the Redskins defense.

I love him as much as you guys, but let's be honest and not so one sided. He needs to mature.

Joe Gibbs only has 2 rules. One of them is to never embarriss the Redskins. If it's true that Sean DID spit in that guys face, (and why wouldn't it be with a good ref like that man standing right there to see it?) then he just embarrissed the Redskins.

Not to mention he almost cost us the game with that. They would have punted if he didn't do that. It's a good thing our other guys have more character to take up for it. Even his own team mates didn't want to talk to him after that.

Sean, check your head. You're a profesional now. It's time to be a man. We love ya, but that kind of thing shouldn't happen.

You are a wildcard team. It is you who has to earn the privledge to come play us here.

Talk all the crap you want now, with Mark Brunnel closing in on 60 years old you arent winning jack again any time soon. If you've watched SEC football you would know that for much of Jason Campbells career, he didnt know his ass from his elbow. Sean Taylor will probably be watching from prison

I have a QB who finished 4th in TD passes and 5th in yards in the NFL for a division winner, and he's going to do something tomorrow that took his brother 6 years to do. Win a playoff game. He will only get better

The worst performance offensive in the history of the National Football League Playoffs in a victory, plus 2 horrid calls (Washington was down, Arrington fumbled) and a gift drop of a TD pass, and you have earned the right to get absolutely obliterated come round 2

Well, well, well, look at the big brain on Brad! First of all you should not talk about things you have no clue about. Gee, if WE had an extra home game we may have won the division...

You talk like you own these people as if they only play for you..."I have a QB who finished 4th in TD passes and 5th..." blah, blah, blah. Then you are saying he is better than Peyton? You just may be clinically retarded. Come back AFTER they "WIN," you are writing checks you C@CKHOLSTER of a mouth can't cash...

And lastly, Redskins 17, Bucs 10. I personally couldn't care if they had -10 yards of offense... the scoreboard at the end of the game said 17-10, REDSKINS. And STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS :laugh: :gaintsuck

Eli will be an above average QB, I agree with that. If the Gmen get a reciever who doesn't push off he'll be great. If the Giants beat Carolina this week then I'll agree that the Giants are contenders. They definitely have a good running game and an above average passing game to go with their below average(because of injuries) Defense.

There is no video evidence that Washington was down....if there was the play would have been reversed. Also Arrington did fumble but the call was that he was down by contact....not reviewable therefore not a fumble. That really is the bottom line. So before you come in here talking trash...get your facts straight. Also, as far as getting obliterated take a look at Seattles schedule. They lost to every team they played with a winning record save the Gmen and the Cowboys. And both of those teams should have won those games...Especially your Giants who missed 3 potential game winning FGs. not to put salt in that wound but that game was yours to win.

I should also mention that the Giants were, how do I put it, crushed by the skins about 2 weeks ago. By our "60 year old" Brunell and our young and hopeless Ramsey(yes he did throw a TD).

Make sure you tune your tube to ABC next week to watch the game, the Giants should all be home and cozy watching TV by then after they get spanked by the Panthers tomorrow. But...GL with that game. i really do hope you win it, I'd love the chance to play you guys again. It is always an exciting game, seriously.

:gaintsuck

Archived