Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playoffs around the NFL

Skinja

i know we are all excited abut the skins and have been making predictions all week. i was wondering what everyone thinks may happen in the other games this weekend. I for one think it will go like this...

Redskins over Bucs (they will avenge their loss this week)

Panthers over Giants (Eli will struggle and Steve Smith will own the Giants secondary)

Pittsburgh over Cincy (Cincinatti reminds me of the Colts from a few years ago...they are just a bit too young and inconsistent right now)

Patriots over Jags (I'll take Tom Brady in the playoffs any day)

Any thoughts?

Redskins 24

Bucs 13

Clinton Portis has another good game against them. Sean Taylor will be playing this time. Chris Simms wishes Roy F. Williams was playing in this game.

Steelers 17

Bengals 6

The Steelers D shuts down Palmer and Co. The Steelers run game dominates.

Patriots 31

Jags 17

Tedy Bruschi will be the MVP/Golden God/Lottery Winner/Puppy Saver. Tom Brady is, well......Tom Brady. Corey Dillon is healthy. The Jags get trash points late.

Giants 28

Panthers 10

Giants NEED home field. They are also playing for Mara. I forgot the other guys name. Either way emotions get them a win.

The Giants are very tough at home. Of all of the NFC playoff opponents, they are the ones who most scare me. Not to belittle the other teams; we've got a tough road. Just the Giants at the Meadowlands, that thought is tough.

Skins win.

Steelers win.

Jaguars win.

Giants win.

Redskins 24

Bucs 13

Clinton Portis has another good game against them. Sean Taylor will be playing this time. Chris Simms wishes Roy F. Williams was playing in this game.

Steelers 17

Bengals 6

The Steelers D shuts down Palmer and Co. The Steelers run game dominates.

Patriots 31

Jags 17

Tedy Bruschi will be the MVP/Golden God/Lottery Winner/Puppy Saver. Tom Brady is, well......Tom Brady. Corey Dillon is healthy. The Jags get trash points late.

Giants 28

Panthers 10

Giants NEED home field. They are also playing for Mara. I forgot the other guys name. Either way emotions get them a win.

Really, Steelers 17 Bengals 6? Both of those teams can put some points on the board. Last game was 38-31... Both teams will score over 17 imho.

Really, Steelers 17 Bengals 6? Both of those teams can put some points on the board. Last game was 38-31... Both teams will score over 17 imho.

I know both teams can score some points. I don't think this will go like alot of people think. The Steelers won the previous game 27-13. If the Steelers D can hold the Bengals to 13 then 6 isn't out of the question. The Steelers run game is dominant enough to kill the clock and Bengals D is weak enough to let it happen.

Archived