Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Orlando area fans with an extra ticket?

HailSkins81

My family and friends are deadbeats. And to think, back in the 70's my folks had season tickets. "Oh, it will be too cold. It will be a pain to go to the bathroom. It will be easier to see on TV. We can't cheer like we would want to, because the game is in Tampa."

:doh:

Anyway, I want to go, but it would be no fun without some 'Skins fans around.

LOL. Good you are married to a fan. If I ever decide to take the leap, he better damned well be a 'Skins fan. My sister's hubby is a bandwagon fan, he likes whatever team is doing well. Drives her nuts. I still can't figure why she doesn't want to go to the game.

I am disappointed. My family are party poopers.

Yes, I have some. I'm planning on attending the tailgate in the park around noonish. (Although this cold I'm comming down with may change things.)

(And based on how many Skins fans got tickets, I'd say the odds that people will be scalping tickets outside the stadium would be about 99%)

Yes, I have some. I'm planning on attending the tailgate in the park around noonish. (Although this cold I'm comming down with may change things.)

(And based on how many Skins fans got tickets, I'd say the odds that people will be scalping tickets outside the stadium would be about 99%)

Try Zicam, I am getting over that cold. Woke up at 2 am Dec 22nd hacking with it.

What sort of tickets do you have? Do you have a caravan going to Tampa?

Thanks. Now, I am debating. It is last minute, but I still want to go.

:logo:

Archived