Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good sports bars to watch Skins game in MD?

PA Skin Fan

I used to live in the DC area, and now live in PA. I was going to drive down and meet a buddy in the Silver Spring area, or possibly Rockville.

Any good sports bars down there to watch the Skins game with other great fans! Hopefully with a big screen TV or something? Like a Damon's type place?

Any help is appreciated. I can't wait for Saturday!

Hail.

:cheers:

There is a hotel up Wisconsin Ave. a ways, too . . . past the Holiday Inn but well before the Naval Center . . . saw a game there last year and it was low key and you pretty much had your own TV . . . depends if you want to be around a ton of people or not, I suppose . . .

I used to live in the DC area, and now live in PA. I was going to drive down and meet a buddy in the Silver Spring area, or possibly Rockville.

Any good sports bars down there to watch the Skins game with other great fans! Hopefully with a big screen TV or something? Like a Damon's type place?

Any help is appreciated. I can't wait for Saturday!

Hail.

:cheers:

Dude, we have a Redskins fanclub in York at Corky's Pub in Colony Park Lanes East. We get together every week. PM me if you want directions.

Bethesda might be your best bet....Union Jacks is where Joe Jacoby does the post-game radio show...or Willie and Reed's - crawling with flat screen HD TVs.

Willie and Reed's sounds good, or I might try Galaxy Sports Bar in Silver Spring based on all of the recommendations. Thanks everyone.

Also, SkinsBry, I did go there once - it was fun! I also tried to show up to watch the NFL draft there when Sean Taylor was drafted but it was closed down and they kicked me out! I usually go to the games, but maybe for an away game I'll stop by sometime.

Hail to the Redskins!

Archived