Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike & Mike In The Morning

Clinton "F'n" Portis

Both just picked the Skins....Said they are playing to good and are the hottest team in football right now...also referred to Phil Simms because Phil said he doesn't buy into "momentum" and they were like this isn't momentum they are playying just as good as anybody else right now and are the hottest team in football...Only flaw was Mike Golic said they are the only team to start the same offensive line all season when we know hes wrong....

Side note: They took the Panthers and Bengals....Missed the Jax-NE prediciton...I believe they took NE

Only flaw was Mike Golic said they are the only team to start the same offensive line all season when we know hes wrong....

Actually, he said the Suckaneers are the only team to have the same O-line all year long.

I too hate the fact that all the "experts" are picking the Skins this week too. They've been going against us all season long, but now they choose to jump on our bandwagon. Go find another ship to jump on!!! You're not welcome here!!!

:bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck:

This is a bad thing.

Greenie is ALWAYS wrong....to the point where it has become a joke. He is wrong on over 75% of his predictions. He was picking against us against the Giants & Cowboys...probably Arizona too. This worries me.

gotta love Laurel and Hardy

Photo-Mike%20and%20Mike%20funny.jpg

Archived