Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl tickets for $100

Burgundy on Burgundy uniforms would be:  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Burgundy on Burgundy uniforms would be:

• Awesome!
    • Ugly!
    • Hard to say, they really don't match the drapes...
    • Thinking uniform color matters is just plain nuts!

I found this interesting bid on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-WASHINGTON-REDSKINS-SUPERBOWL-TICKETS-FACE-VALUE_W0QQitemZ6594203088QQcategoryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

YOU ARE BIDDING ON 2 SUPERBOWL TICKETS TO WATCH THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!! IF YOU PURCHASE THIS OPTION YOU WILL GET A TEAM STICKER, AND IF THE REDSKINS DO INDEED MAKE IT TO THE SUPERBOWL YOU WILL GET 2 SUPERBOWL TICKETS AT FACE VALUE WHICH IS $1000 TOTAL!!!! HOWEVER IF THE REDSKINS DONT MAKE IT TO THE SUPERBOWL YOU WILL FOREFIT YOUR OPTION MONEY AND YOU WONT GET THE OPPURTUNITY TO BUY ANY SUPERBOWL TICKETS!!! THIS IS A GREAT OPPURTUNITY TO GET SUPERBOWL TICKETS AT A GREAT PRICE!!! ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

PAYMENT MUST BE MADE THROUGH PAYPAL BEFORE THE WILD CARD PLAYOFF GAMES START!!! IF NOT YOUR OPTION WILL BE VOIDED!!!

IF YOU DO WIN THE TICKETS, YOU MUST MAKE YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL NO LATER THAN JANUARY 25,2006!!! IF I DONT GET THE $1000 BY THEN YOU WILL NOT GET THE TICKETS!!! ONCE YOUR PAYMENT IS MADE I WILL SHIP YOU YOUR TICKETS AT MY EXPENSE UPS NEXT DAY AIR. THEY WILL BE 2 UPPER LEVEL SEATS TOGETHER!!!!

Yup its a scam. Basicallly you are paying the guy $100 for a lottery ticket that MIGHT say, "You have won the right to buy my two SB tix at face value!" Furthermore, out of 77 transactions, this guy has two negative and one neutral. I wouldnt touch this.

Also, this thread is getting moved to the classifieds.

There are legitimate websites that offer "options" that you can buy and sell for a right to buy Super Bowl tickets at face value. One is theticketreserve.com.......you can buy an option for $189 to purchase a Super Bowl tix at face value if the Skins make it. If they don't make it and you're still holding the option it expires worthless. Say they make it to the NFC Championship game the market will go up..the option will be worth more b/c they are one game away....you could sell your option at that point for a profit knowing that you might not get anything if they lose. At the beginning of the year these options were about $40. Options are $149 for next years Super Bowl. In contrast...you can buy Houston Texans Super Bowl options for next year for only $17 each.

You can get options for all sports...MD Terps getting to the Final Four ticket options are currently $53 each....

looks like a scamorooski....

I'll tell you what - I'll see you the option of watching the SB on TV for $20, and you can rest with the knowledge you just pocketed $80.

I'll see you the option of watching the SB for free in my house. You paid WHO $20 to watch the SB???????

There are legitimate websites that offer "options" that you can buy and sell for a right to buy Super Bowl tickets at face value. One is theticketreserve.com.......you can buy an option for $189 to purchase a Super Bowl tix at face value if the Skins make it. If they don't make it and you're still holding the option it expires worthless. Say they make it to the NFC Championship game the market will go up..the option will be worth more b/c they are one game away....you could sell your option at that point for a profit knowing that you might not get anything if they lose. At the beginning of the year these options were about $40. Options are $149 for next years Super Bowl. In contrast...you can buy Houston Texans Super Bowl options for next year for only $17 each.

You can get options for all sports...MD Terps getting to the Final Four ticket options are currently $53 each....

I didn't know this. Thanks.

Oh yeah, :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Archived