Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell & Lavar trade for a top pick this draft for leinhart or young...

Zazzaro703

Hmm i was thinking how would everyone feel if we traded lavar & jason campbell (or possibly ramsey) for a top 3 draft pick to grab either Leinhart or Young. Leinhart reminds me of a Troy Aikman type QB and if we wanted to go with a QB with the ability and quickness to run grab young. I know we havent seen much of campbell, but i think either young or leinhart are a better option and think that lavar's days are numbered (unfortunately). Obviously this is just a fun topic as my main thoughts are on this saturday.

No we have what we need

Ok...are you kidding about Jason Campbell? How could you wanna trade Lavar also?Anyway...

Jason Campbell owned in college and deserved to play in the national championship againts USC but you know how the BCS goes. He actually had 4 diffrent offensive coordinaters during his 4 years in college and sucked in 3/4 of them. The last one he played in during his Senior year is similiar to ours and he was very good in it. He has a stronge arm and is accurate which we saw in the preseason games this season. He is can also scramble. With him sitting on the bench for a season learning and things like that,then the next season getting playing time the whole season, he should be ready his 3rd or 4th year. Plus Joe Gibbs picked him, tell me what mistakes has he done this tenure? Besides keeping Taylor Jacobs.

Vince Young can scramble and has a stronge arm but his accuracy is still a question despite him being pretty accurate this season. But he does have a running back that averaged 300 yards per game in high school with him. Matt Lienart has great accuracy and can scramble as his last resort but his arms in question and his velocity.

I rather have Jason Campbell than Vince Young or Matt Lienart to tell you the truth.

Archived