Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you realize this is the first time that...

Art Monk 4 HOF

Do you realize that this is the first year that the Skins swept the Cowboys and Eagles in the same season. Sorry if someone has already mentioned this, but I was curious about this and did some research and couldn't find a year where this ever happened. That's kind of surprising to think about, considering some of the great teams we've had. Unless my research is wrong, but I don't think it is.

:dallasuck:eaglesuck

Do you realize that this is the first year that the Skins swept the Cowboys and Eagles in the same season. Sorry if someone has already mentioned this, but I was curious about this and did some research and couldn't find a year where this ever happened. That's kind of surprising to think about, considering some of the great teams we've had. Unless my research is wrong, but I don't think it is.

:dallasuck:eaglesuck

It may be the first time, but it sure won't be the last! :dallasuck :eaglesuck

Going 5-1 against the 3 most hated rivals is a huge accomplishment. That that's not enough for most of us--that we all want to go far in the playoffs, most of us hungering for a Super Bowl win--shows just how far this team has come in such a short time.

If you'd told us before the season about that 5-1 record vs. our hated division rivals, most of us would have been completely satisfied after all the years of mediocrity we've suffered through.

Archived