Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

gym teacher tries to make fun of sean taylor(hilarious...also he is an eagles fan)

skinman574

hahaha i thought this was funny, so i decided to post:

my gym teacher who is an eagles fan is tellin the whole class about this bet he made with some 11 year old kid. so anyway hes like:

So im watchin the eagles/skins game on sunday, and the redskins r winning 24-20 with like 3 minutes left in the 4th, and i'm sittin there cheerin, and then this 11 year old i bet calls me and hes like "mr jones, i'm losing arent i?"(he says this in like a little kid, nasally voice) and i'm like yes, (if u guys remember the point spread was skins by 7.5) and i'm like, hey kid, my rake and my leaves are waiting, if the skins win you dont have to wear an eagles jersey but you have to rake my lawn! Then Koy Detmer is like(he puts his top teeth on top of his lower lip, like a retard, then just swings his hand down) and then Sean Taylor finally does something right and picks up the ball and runs into the end zone, so i had to give the kid 10 bucks.

when he said the sean taylor part, i was like "watchu talkin bout, sean taylor has been doin everything right since his first game in the NFL", then i'm like hey when have the eagles won a super bowl? never! then hes like well they won 3 world titles before they had super bowls then im like watever, then he says, if ur so smart, tell me the next time the skins are gonna win a game, and i say "uhh, saturday"

WE GONNA PUNISH THE BUCS, CADILLAC IS GONNA BE DESTROYED!!

Philly fans are such losers. The kid wins ten bucks and if the kid loses he has to rake his yard!! Plus he makes a bet with an 11 year old that INCLUDES a point spread! Sounds like a "cool" teacher, or guy who makes kids run in circles, nice degree pal.

Those poor fools from Philly...will they ever learn? Sean Taylor is a true weapon out there and anyone who takes him lightly doesn't watch much football.

:logo:

A little off topic, but speaking of weapons, have any of you seen the lame intro to the bucs site this week?

http://www.buccaneers.com/intro.aspx

BTW, your gym teacher is a moron, and possibly douche of the year (and it's only 4 days old) for trying to act bad with an 11 year old.

A little off topic, but speaking of weapons, have any of you seen the lame intro to the bucs site this week?

http://www.buccaneers.com/intro.aspx

BTW, your gym teacher is a moron, and possibly douche of the year (and it's only 4 days old) for trying to act bad with an 11 year old.

nah hes not too bad once u get to know him, hes actually kinda funny, he disses alot of people makin everybody else laugh(lucky for me, he hasnt dissed me yet:D )

For those who didn't waste their time watching the Bucs intro, don't waste it now. They have three parts:

First they focus on their offense.

Second, they show some defense. Against the Packers and Saints. Scary how good you have to be to beat them up this year, isn't it?

Third, they show some more defense. I think I saw one Eagles clip, one Patriots, and a whole lot of Atlanta and more of the Saints.

If the best highlights they can come up with are against teams that didn't even come close to making the playoffs...

I think that says it all.

Archived