Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins vs. Seahawks (knock wood)

SeattleSkinsFan

I'm definitely not trying to jinx our guys, since they've still got to take care of business in Tampa on Saturday.

But if (WHEN!) the Skins knock off the Bucs, their next stop on their world domination tour will be my backyard, Seattle.

I'm already poking around, trying to assess my options for securing tickets if Coach Joe & Co. come a-calling, and I'm wondering if the other Seattle-area fans on the board are doing the same.

Tickets are already selling on eBay, so that's an obvious option. Tickets for the game will officially go on sale through Ticket**** on 1/9 at 10:00 AM local time, and I'm guessing they won't last long.

Just wondering what sort of plans other Seattle-area Redskins fans are tentatively making should our boys whip up on the Bucs.

I miss seeing games at FedEx, and would love to see my guys play out here. The irony is that I moved out here in August....from Tampa. Moved too soon! :)

:logo:

I'm definitely not trying to jinx our guys, since they've still got to take care of business in Tampa on Saturday.

But if (WHEN!) the Skins knock off the Bucs, their next stop on their world domination tour will be my backyard, Seattle.

I'm already poking around, trying to assess my options for securing tickets if Coach Joe & Co. come a-calling, and I'm wondering if the other Seattle-area fans on the board are doing the same.

Tickets are already selling on eBay, so that's an obvious option. Tickets for the game will officially go on sale through Ticket**** on 1/9 at 10:00 AM local time, and I'm guessing they won't last long.

Just wondering what sort of plans other Seattle-area Redskins fans are tentatively making should our boys whip up on the Bucs.

I miss seeing games at FedEx, and would love to see my guys play out here. The irony is that I moved out here in August....from Tampa. Moved too soon! :)

:logo:

I am on the USS John C Stennis and they usually sell tickets to all major sporting events. So I am trying there. If that doesnt work out I hve a friend here whos' father has season tickets to the Seahawks and has first dibs on playoff tickets.

Dayum if Im skeered of the Bucs, they have No idea whats about to hit them in the mouth in front of there fans. One thing thats a fact is the bucs are paper champs and our Beast will Dominate them come Saturday!!!!

...still, how 'bout we beat them first on the field instead of on a notepad? Once that occurs (and I feel damned condifent that it will) then we can put all our focus on knocking out a real Paper Tiger...the Hags of the NorthWest Coast :D

I have tremendous confidence in our Redskins against the Bucs and the rest of the NFC. Think about it, we have beat everyone in the NFC thats in playoffs, (minus Carolina) even the Bucs if you take the truth on that 2 point conversion. We can be the first team in NFL history to go 6th seed and take the Lombardi (sorry if its mispelled) trophy! That my friend is a better defeat than having homefield or a bye! That is what people talk about for years to come. I am thankful for the position that we are in, I am thankful that the 2 pointer happened the way it did. It gives us juice for our engine!! Go get'em boys.

:point2sky :bucsuck: :point2sky

Worry against the Hawks would be their o-line and Alexander, we've been a bit up and down against the run. They are the only team that worries me, they could have won at FedEx and will be at home this time around. Winner of this goes to Detroit, it's that simple.

IF the Redskins beat Tampa Bay on Saturday RiggoDrill and I are going to try to get tickets for the possible second round game.

I live in Puyallup and RiggoDrill lives in Seattle and we usually hook up a couple of times a year for a game.

I live in Seattle and I've already secured my tickets. I got two seats in section 309 Row II. I hope the Skins come here otherwise I'll have to ebay the suckers.

Where does everyone watch games in the Seattle area? Any of you guys go to Spectators Sports Bar and Grill in Kent to watch the games?

Archived