Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

white on white??????

paredskinsfan

if the bucs are smart and want to play some mental thing against us they probs wont let us wear white on white...since we have won with it the last five weeks....but little do they know we are gonna beat there butts no matter what color our unis are....

It matters not what color the uniform is...it's the player inside that matters! :cheers:

A-freakin-MEN to that. who cares. every week, all this talk about jersey color. this is not the reason we have won 5 in a row. folks need to stop making a big deal out of the colors.

that being said, i would prefer white on white.....just because.

if the bucs are smart and want to play some mental thing against us they probs wont let us wear white on white...since we have won with it the last five weeks....but little do they know we are gonna beat there butts no matter what color our unis are....

Sounds like something Gruden would consider...

I'd like ot see us in our all whites, but I have a feeling that we will be in burgandy and white this weekend

Guest ComebackKing
We could show up in our underwear and kick their ass. They won't have the luxury of playing pass without Taylor or Springgs in the secondary.
LOL I really laughed when reading this great post.

No more white on whites! I wanna see them Burgundy on Burgundy's.

You beat me to it.

I think THAT'S the way to go!

...all in good fun, not that it really matters...'cause we gonna open a can of whoop-ass on some loser Suck-a-neers!

BUCS SUCK!!!

:bsflag:

BUCS SUCK!!!

BUCS SUCK!!!

BUCS SUCK!!!

BUCS SUCK!!!

BUCS SUCK!!!

:cheers:

Archived