Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BUCS message boards

36SKINS56

Has anyone seen the message boards on Tampa Bay's website? I never knew they had such tasteless fans. All of them are extremely disrespectuful, and make me hate them more and more. If anyone is a member of that message board, please put up some good posts for us all here at Extremeskins...I dont want to give them the satisfaction of signing up. :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck:

I wouldn't want to be thought of as tasteless. I created a little smiley with a sign so I can have some class like you. gobucsskinssuck8ul.gifgobucsskinssuck8ul.gifgobucsskinssuck8ul.gifgobucsskinssuck8ul.gifgobucsskinssuck8ul.gif

Nice "Doctored" Picture. He never made it, and the Skins will show you what a real team is on Saturday! We don't need bogus calls to win!!!

I wouldn't want to be thought of as tasteless. I created a little smiley with a sign so I can have some class like you. gobucsskinssuck8ul.gifgobucsskinssuck8ul.gifgobucsskinssuck8ul.gifgobucsskinssuck8ul.gifgobucsskinssuck8ul.gif

Dude you should really get a grip. Next time make sure that you don't pay off the refs to make outragous calls. And yes, based on your site, you guys are tasteless. Just like th Eagirls and you see what happened to them.

I read the one on the Bucs website and they are all saying that Allstot was in with no question. One guy even had a picture from the goaline that showed his elbow, they all agreed that it was the ball over the goaline. I guess they feel lucky, cause that is all they are talking about. One guy said he didn't get in

In your signature you have a picture of Alstotts left arm with a circle around it and a quote"The refs got it right".Im not trying to start an argument but the ball was in his right hand.Did you forget.

I read the one on the Bucs website and they are all saying that Allstot was in with no question. One guy even had a picture from the goaline that showed his elbow, they all agreed that it was the ball over the goaline. I guess they feel lucky, cause that is all they are talking about. One guy said he didn't get in

Following the first game I went to the Tampa board because I wanted to gauge their reaction to the game. What I found was a total lack of integrity and character. Despite the fact that there was no visual evidence to suggest that the ball crossed the plane on the dreaded 2pt convesion, they still contended that the ref made the correct call.

It is my understanding that there has to be definitive visual evidence of the ball crossing the plane in order for a ref to signal a 2pt conversion or TD good. Then if there is a question it goes to the booth. That is what happened in the Notre Dame game yesterday and the college refs got it right so why can't the NFL refs?

The Bucs fans have such great analysis too. Just look at this

"Washington is going to have a very difficult time against Rice. If they don't double team him there's no way they'll stop him.

Problem is who they going to double him with? Cooley, their #2 receiving weapon? I don't think so... cuz then all we have to do is stop Moss. They could try to swing a FB or RB out to block him, but as soon as that happens we know its a pass.

So they could go 2 TE like they do often, but then we'll likely press the LOS, or maybe even run an overload of some sort. But how it really hurts them is that there's no FB for runs up the middle, and that's where we're most vulnerable. If they want to run it to the outside, a CB, S or LB will stop Portis unless the DE does first.

So, do the Skins basically sacrifice the inside run game to shut down Rice? Or do they take Cooley out of the passing game? Or do they leave him out against only the tackle, double team up on the middle and hope he doesn't turn the corner fast enough?

IMO, the Skins either won't double-team him or they run 2 TE sets and hope the other 3 linemen don't break through or that we don't blitz at the right times. It'll be tough both ways, because our linebackers have very good shallow coverage. Only way the Skins can avoid this situation is if they go up by a few scores. That's how important scoring first is going to be in this game."

What I bolded is possibly the dumbest thing I have heard in a while. The skins love pounding the ball. That means UP THE MIDDLE. Also, i thinkwe have a pretty good FB in Sellers. Yes, he isnt a real ball carrier but Portis has evolved into a power back that can get short yardage. (although earlier in the season we had problems closing out games)

We run swings and pitches but OBVIOUSLY we love running it up the middle until they are black and blue. How this fan can conclude all of this is quite remarkable. He should try writing some fictional books because hes great at writing short stories.

EDIT: As for stoping Rice, we have a guy named Chris Samuels that wont need that much help. Yes, Rice had a good game against us last time, but ill be damned if he gets another one. Gibbs will make the proper adjustments and would never 'sacrifice the inside game' to block Rice.

But how it really hurts them is that there's no FB for runs up the middle, and that's where we're most vulnerable. If they want to run it to the outside, a CB, S or LB will stop Portis unless the DE does first.

So, do the Skins basically sacrifice the inside run game to shut down Rice? Or do they take Cooley out of the passing game? Or do they leave him out against only the tackle, double team up on the middle and hope he doesn't turn the corner fast enough?

Guess that guy overlooked the fact that Portis rushed for 144 yards against their so-called awesome D...in fact, it was his best rushing performance all year!

Stop Portis? HAH! The Bucs better worry about how they're gonna stop Griffin and Taylor!!! :laugh:

Archived