Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa Bay has never lost a playoff game in Raymond James Stadium.

ImmortalDragon

Obviously being a Bucs fan you dont know too much about football history. Joe Gibbs is 16-5 in the postseason.

Since I've been watching the NFL since the early 70's, I know alot about Joe Gibbs. I know he was the Bucs offensive coordinator in 1978 under John McKay prior to ever working for the Redskins. He was extremely successful in the 80's. But that was 20 years ago. When was the last time he won a playoff game? Living in the deep past is no way to go through life.

Since I've been watching the NFL since the early 70's, I know alot about Joe Gibbs. I know he was the Bucs offensive coordinator in 1978 under John McKay prior to ever working for the Redskins. He was extremely successful in the 80's. But that was 20 years ago. When was the last time he won a playoff game? Living in the deep past is no way to go through life.

Well considering he hasn't coached in a long time your asking how long it has been since he won a playoff game is kinda loaded dont you think?

But it hasn't been 20 years like you claim. It has been 13. And he won road games in much tougher stadiums, ones that even had bad weather and loud as hell crazy nut fans like Chicago.

Playing a road game in Tampa is nothing like going up north to play. And there are a lot of Redskins fans down there too.

Archived