• Washington Redskins@
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Carolina Panthers@
    • New York Giants
    • Jacksonville Jaguars@
    • New England Patriots
    • Pittsburgh Steelers@
    • Cincinatti Bengals

Thanks Taylor for the excellent play and you are finally rewarded with a touchdown.

So many fans have been waiting for his first touchdown, and to do it to seal the redskin playoff picture. Good show old man.

Bravo

I'll go one better....Bravo, Bravo !!!

thanks you Sean Taylor for being consistant while the everyone else in the secondary was struggling with injuries!! we love watching ur hard hits and seeing u maturing each game.......and to have ur first td to be a game sealing td is just awesome! continue playing hard! :notworthy

He was definetely laying the wood today. The Philly RB's kept getting up but they will feel it tomorrow. Nice scoop and run for TD. Couldn't even tell he had it to start with.

I loved the way he was laying the wood to Philly's RB's today. Every time he made a hit, the opposing player STOPPED or went backwards. No falling forward for additional yards. Just stopped.

Outstanding play, ST. And it looks like you're rubbing off on your teammates as well.

(Where else did Ade Jimoh learn to hit like that?)

yea i was saying to myself ALL game , Taylor plz make a play plz make aplay so fittinghis first TD seals a victory that gets us in the playoffs , and props to i think clark for that INT that didnt let the iggles make any kinda thoughts at a miracle =D

With the exception of that one play where he bit on the play action fake, he was simply tremendous. Next season, I doubt we'll ever see ST bite on those as he has a few times this season. He's the best FS in the NFL right now. Let's just hope he beats the charges in the offseason, and is back with us for next year.

Free Sean Taylor!!!

My screen name should be enough he is my favorite player in the Nfl and next to him Is Lavar Arrington i play highschool ball i didnt play his position this year but i will next year and i will try to simulate his hits as much as possible but i probably hit harder just kidding but i hit just as hard

Archived