Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buh bye Eagles...Cowboys...

tr1

The Eagles will be good next year...the pukes? I'm thinking it's a rebuilding year with a new coach.

The birds will no longer take the NFC East for granted. As long as JG is here, the Eagles will struggle for any wins against the Skins.

Oh, not to question Andy, but what was he doing putting Detmer into the game? Duh...but, thank you.

Eagles will be back next year. Sheesh, our JV squad gave a Skins team with EVERYTHING on the line everything they could possibly handle. Skins better do a little better then that if they want to win a playoff game this year. ;)

You're right, you had the B team playing...but what's up with putting in Detmer? Detmer.... :doh: Sheesh....and thanks.

And please don't discount this win. We swept you. You know how hard it is to beat a division rival, regardless of their personnel...and at their place.

The Eagles have a ton of guys who were whining about their contracts in the post game shows ... you better hope they all come back , first !

What's to whine about about? The Eagles will be 355 million under the cap next year! There's plenty to go around for everybody, and to spare!

No need for whining... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eagles will be back next year. Sheesh, our JV squad gave a Skins team with EVERYTHING on the line everything they could possibly handle. Skins better do a little better then that if they want to win a playoff game this year. ;)

Deja Vu!

Last season a 6-10 Redskin team gave the Super Bowl-bound Eagles everything they could handle in a late season game. It took a Ramsey endzone INT to save the game for the Eagles.

I guess what comes around goes around.

What's to whine about about? The Eagles will be 355 million under the cap next year! There's plenty to go around for everybody, and to spare!

No need for whining... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And I'm sure they're gonna spend some of it next year... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sure, the Eagles had a lot of injuries. But they also had this talented wide receiver.......can't remember who his name was, but I think he wore #81......he was even in the team picture that we received when we departed the Linc. I didn't hear of him sustaining any injuries......if I heard right, the Eagles CHOSE not to play him.

As Drew Rosenhaus would say: NEXT QUESTION??!!

McMahon was throwing against our second string as well.

Boys, boys, boys, be happy. You are in the playoffs. All I know is Mike McMahon, Bruce Perry, and Reggie Brown went up and down the field against your vaunted defense ALL GAME LONG.

Without personal mistakes by horrible offensive players, we win yesterday's game going away.

Westbrook, I know that our defense last year held your unstoppable offense in check at FedEx ALL GAME LONG. Without a horribly thrown pass by our backup QB, we take you into OT and who knows what would happen.

As you said to a few fans on here on a thread a while back that mentioned how close we were in that game, and you said "But you lost." Same applies here, Westy. We'll see if your prediction of the Eagles going 5-1 or 6-0 in the division in '06 holds true.

Boys, boys, boys, be happy. You are in the playoffs. All I know is Mike McMahon, Bruce Perry, and Reggie Brown went up and down the field against your vaunted defense ALL GAME LONG.

Without personal mistakes by horrible offensive players, we win yesterday's game going away.

Yup, and we still beat you badly.

And one of our dbs who ended the game was on the street three weeks ago. :doh:

But, you certainly can take pride in knowing that you beat our second and third string dbs...when you're in last place and out of the playoffs, you need to grasp for whatever you can...I feel your pain, man.

BWWAaaaahhhahahahahaha

Yup, and we still beat you badly.

And one of our dbs who ended the game was on the street three weeks ago. :doh:

But, you certainly can take pride in knowing that you beat our second and third string dbs...when you're in last place and out of the playoffs, you need to grasp for whatever you can...I feel your pain, man.

BWWAaaaahhhahahahahaha

You still haven't grown up.:doh:

Yeah,umm " The eagles will be back next year"

They've been saying that before you were in diapers.

Why can't people accept the fact that it was a good game, period? The Eagles lost and the Redskins won. Now, I wouldn't go as far as tr1 and say we got beaten badly because in all fairness, you won by 11 points against a bunch of rookies and second year players. If you can somehow muster enough pride in a defeat of a bunch of bums, then go right ahead.

As Howard Eskin said though, if the "JV" Eagles give the "Wild Card" Skins that kind of game, especially with 6 turnovers, then imagine what a fully healthy Eagles team will do next year......

Enjoy this year fellas, its a mulligan for sure! :laugh:

Why can't people accept the fact that it was a good game, period? The Eagles lost and the Redskins won. Now, I wouldn't go as far as tr1 and say we got beaten badly because in all fairness, you won by 11 points against a bunch of rookies and second year players. If you can somehow muster enough pride in a defeat of a bunch of bums, then go right ahead.

As Howard Eskin said though, if the "JV" Eagles give the "Wild Card" Skins that kind of game, especially with 6 turnovers, then imagine what a fully healthy Eagles team will do next year......

Yes,it wa a real good game.Never underestimate players who are trying to earn a starting job.We have our share of injuries also.It showed in our secondary.That being said,we did beat you earlier on in the year when we were missing starters also.As far as Eskin is concerned he was rooting against the eagles.

The Eagles did in fact give us a good game. They are a well coached squad regardless of the players out there. The eagles were able to take some plays away from us and did a good job on Cooley and sniffed out our screen plays well.

On Offense your recievers did very well finding holes in our defense and picking up some blitzes. It was a hard hitting football game and it took the Redskins defense to win it.

Any Redskin fan that wasn't nervous going into the 4th quarter of that game should have been.

However good teams find a way to win, a team with unity will have the defense or special teams make a play that picks up the level of play of the offense and vise versa.

This is something that has been missing from the Redskins for years now and that is also what a HOF coach can do for you.

The easy ride for the Eagles being the best in the division is over. I expect that the coaching staff knows that and will continue to give us good hard hitting football for seasons to come.

Yes,it wa a real good game.Never underestimate players who are trying to earn a starting job.We have our share of injuries also.It showed in our secondary.That being said,we did beat you earlier on in the year when we were missing starters also.As far as Eskin is concerned he was rooting against the eagles.

Good point......what was up with your secondary anyway? I thought coming in you were very healthy.....that could be trouble next week.

Good point......what was up with your secondary anyway? I thought coming in you were very healthy.....that could be trouble next week.

Carlos Rogers has been out a couple of weeks with a torn bicep.Springs has been battling a groin and had to be taken out of the game I think by the half he was gone.And you are right ,if we dont get springs back,which it looks like that right now,our blitzing packages may have to be put on hold.

Archived