Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sally, Sally, Sally, Sally, Sally, Sally..........

GPREP HOG

Hey Sally Baby.......where are you, you dog you.......

What happened? I thought: "only the real burgundy-bleeders, the ones who sit in traffic to park in a littered pay lot and watch the Washington Redskins from the far reaches of the upper deck, who decorate their houses with Redskins door-knockers and table lamps, and their cars with antenna flags, believe that this can still be a deserving playoff team." (Nov, 30)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/29/AR2005112901478.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/linkset/2005/03/24/LI2005032402556.html

What happend you crazy little dog you..........woops.........you got to learn about the NFL.....you should start taking notes.....in fact, if you want, come over I will give you a couple lessons.....

Here is a sneak preview of the first lesson of the NFL:

THE NFL CHANGES WEEK BY WEEK, AND IT IS NOT OVER, NO TEAM IS OUT, UNTIL THEY ARE OUT.....THERE ARE MORE UPS AND DOWNS IN THE SEASON FOR YOUR SMALL FEMALE BRAIN TO COMPREHEND..........

Do me a huge favor........write an article this week in the post about how you are impressed by the desire, the comrodery (spelling) and the will that this team has shown to make the playoffs........you do not even have to say that this team has any talent, just tell me how they gave it their all......

I am so sick of your BS, how you dog the skins when they are down and jump on their backs, and then when they win you are no where to be found?!?!?........every single F'n team in the NFL has good and bad days, some more good then bad.......

Show me that you have an objective mind.......

If you think Sally should write an article, if you think she owes all us loyal fans an apologize vent your anger, write her an email.... SallyJ@Doghouse.com

Sally Jenkins is ample proof that nepotism only leads to mediocrity :)

If it weren't for the career of her father and his connections she would never have parlayed her writing skills into a by-line column in a major paper.

you want to know what gets me the most.......

Is how when Wilbon or Tony dog the skins......and then they proove them wrong.......you will hear them say, look I was wrong.....I made a mistake and I was wrong........

Sally goes and hides and is no where to be found until something else goes wrong........

Dumb Female Dog

I mean how F'n disrespectful is it to read this:

"only the real burgundy-bleeders, the ones who sit in traffic to park in a littered pay lot and watch the Washington Redskins from the far reaches of the upper deck, who decorate their houses with Redskins door-knockers and table lamps, and their cars with antenna flags, believe that this can still be a deserving playoff team." (Nov, 30)

when you know that she hate the skins........it be one thing for a die-hard skins to say it, because you know it is otu of frustration and their desire to see them do good things......

but that is just utter disrespect to say something like that to the diehard fans who just had their hearts cut in half after that Chargers OT victory.......

I mean talk about the players, talk about how this guy missed this block or that this coach did not plan right.........

Ohh wait, my bad........to do all that you actually have to know a couple things about football........maybe put on some pads at one point in your pathetic life........

Dumb dog.......

Archived