Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ignorant Philly Fans

RDSKNFN_48

Throwing items on Clinton Portis' Mom....I never a bigger group of assholes since the Republican Convention.

DIE EAGLES FANS DIE.

now you understand why i got mad at redskins fans at last weeks game for doing that kind of classless stuff. i think this made my point to all the so called skins fans who are really a bunch of drunk wannbe losers.

now you understand why i got mad at redskins fans at last weeks game for doing that kind of classless stuff. i think this made my point to all the so called skins fans who are really a bunch of drunk wannbe losers.

You are not a Redskin fan, why do the mods allow you to still post i dont know.. STFU, bann me I dont care but mods please for the love of GOD we all know this guy is a fake.. why allow him on this site?? Hey haroon you have issues bro, to come here to fake being a Redskin fan you ahole...

They suck. I heard that in a game against Tampa Bay at Philly, after Joe Jurevicious' son died that the Eagles fans were chanting"WHERES YOUR SON" in the pregame warmups. Philly fans are ignorant.

No way, Philly fans are bad, but I refuse to believe they are that bad. No way

You are not a Redskin fan, why do the mods allow you to still post i dont know.. STFU, bann me I dont care but mods please for the love of GOD we all know this guy is a fake.. why allow him on this site?? Hey haroon you have issues bro, to come here to fake being a Redskin fan you ahole...

i dont like classless acts, this act toward portis's mama upsets me and the actions of our own skins fans upset me last week as well.

take a hike cool breeze you are nothing but a ban wagon jumper.

I don't think those things make philly fans ignorant, if anything, they are pretty well imformed fans to be able to spot a player's family in the stands...

That being said, they're a bunch of classless a**holes

Eagles fans reach the ultimate low

---------------------------------------------------------------------

© St. Petersburg Times

published September 14, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Tuesday, during his regular weekly radio show, Joe Jurevicius related comments made to him during pregame warmups for Monday's game between the Bucs and Eagles. Philadelphia fans were yelling at Joe, "Where is your son" and "How's your son?"

How low and despicable someone must be to use the death of a newborn child in an attempt to psychologically undermine an athlete before a sporting event. We all knew the Philadelphia fans were low-brow, but that set the bar at a new low.

i dont like classless acts, this act toward portis's mama upsets me and the actions of our own skins fans upset me last week as well.

take a hike cool breeze you are nothing but a ban wagon jumper.

I already proved it you are a fake, a Giant fan in disguise so please save me the BS!!! I have already let the mods know and hope they bann you for good. You only are here to compare the negative S#$# that happens to stuff you make up!! As I said it before you have some serious issues to come here and act like a Redskin fan just to get everyone's attention just to put our team down!! You are a disturbed person and I hope you seek some help. STFU with the negative stuff, cause that is the only time you only post.. Just click on his freaking name and go to his previous posts.. you ll see the pattern.

I already proved it you are a fake, a Giant fan in disguise so please save me the BS!!! I have already let the mods know and hope they bann you for good. You only are here to compare the negative S#$# that happens to stuff you make up!! As I said it before you have some serious issues to come here and act like a Redskin fan just to get everyone's attention just to put our team down!! You are a disturbed person and I hope you seek some help. STFU with the negative stuff, cause that is the only time you only post.. Just click on his freaking name and go to his previous posts.. you ll see the pattern.

what pattern you classless trash, because im not a company man homer? i made one post about the holding penalty last week imo it was not holding, im not a homer so sue me.im putting you on iggy anyway you are just a low class fan, you should fit right in ,in philly

Get him. :cool:

Archived