Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about the Redskins Family Tree

mikeyf316

Maybe it's just me, but I am seeing a lot of former Redskins on National broadcasts lately.

Joe Theismann has Sunday night on ESPN.

Mark May on ESPN College Game Day.

Mark Schlereth is an ESPN Game Day Analyst.

I know there are a lot more doing local broadcasts around the DC area, but for those of us outside the best city in the world, who is on the national scene?

I'd like to see how many of our former players and greats are still influencing the game. It'd be nice to put together a family tree of sorts, from those of you with that wide knowledge base.

Thanks!

:eaglesuck

You could add Doc Walker. He does ACC games for Jefferson Pilot and is a sideline reporter for national radio broadcasts of some NFL games. I also think John Riggins does some games for satellite radio but other than that I think you got all the former Skins unless you count Rich Gannon on CBS a former Skin which I don't since he was here for one worthless season.

I'd also like to add James Brown to the list, he may not be a former Skin, but he is a DC guy and sticks up for the B&G.

:eaglesuck

I wish...most old Redskins are on talk shows. Out here in Los Angeles, when I watch the Skins, all I get to listen to is the horrible ex-girls commentating-Aikman & Darryl Johnston(?)- GOD I hate listening to them, and they are ALWAYS annoucing the Skins games! :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived