Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar contact info.?

Siggers

I don't care what you guys say.. I still support him, because he supports us.

I know you are young but try and get a little smarter. Say with me: LA supports LA! O.K., three times now: LA supports LA! LA supports LA! LA supports LA!

O.K., lesson # 2: Say with me: Gibbs = Team! O.K., three times now: Gibbs = Team! Gibbs = Team! Gibbs = Team!

I think you will be alright now. LA is an immature cancer that is growing out of control and Danny is about to apply chemotherapy.

really dont give a shi$ about all you fake homers. Lavar deserves better. Doesnt anybody get that he was set up by David Elfin on Snyder's behalf. The Times is now kissing the Skins organization to capitalize on the fight between the Post and Snyder. Just ask Art!

This should be "stickied" to every LaVar thread. Everyone should be forced to read and think about it's meaning. If I constantly tell my wife that I love her, does it make it OK to cheat on her????????

wow. super bingo you guys. when the latest round of lavar broke...

(and how did that happen, let's reflect :idea: oh yeh! he went to the media, again, cuz he needed to "talk")

...i repeated something I first posted long ago during an earlier episode. it was about how telling someone you love them, while you crap all over them with your actions sometimes and then shower them with affection at other times, is common in a lot of seriously troubled relationships. the kind that usually end in divorce rather than seeing someone become willing to change their behvaiors. they'd rather cling to their behavior, justify it, and blame the other for it to begin with. sound familiar? it's what they call "textbook".

Lavar has to go. He's a head case and a distraction to the team. He doesn't care about the Eagles game. Lavar cares about Lavar. We'd be better off without him talking about how he's not playing, he's not happy, he's not gonna be back next year. who cares! It's the middle of a playoff race and all he can talk about is how he might be gone next year? We're gonna win the super bowl this year. worry about next year after that.

Archived